• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 03:31 PM

I'm changing my upside Y target to Thursday next week on the Mercury Dx into the 5340's SPX then the 5 TD Z wave plunge into Pluto Rx on May 3, 10 TD's from today (Gann 65 TD low). The final top should be on Thursday May 16 in the 5440's SPX.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#42 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 09:13 PM

ES is 4970 == SPX 4930 wow .   

#43 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 19 April 2024 - 11:47 AM

Got the gap fill ay 4981!  

We have an extreme bifurcation going on with DJI in an up trend while the NDX and SPX are in a down trend with more irregular bottoms. We are also in a declining wedge on the SPX. Wave (X) completed on Monday and this is wave [x] of Y of (X) on the SPX. [y] of Y is due Friday next week, a 16+9 irregular top (a 5 week top). Wave Z of (X) is due on May 3. I expect a major gap up on Monday (to SPX 5072?), which is (a) of [y] of Y and then (B) on Tuesday on the full moon. This is what Charlie was likely seeing as it has been coming in in 2 days early lately (April 25 - 2 TD's). Hadik sees a low between the 15th and 22nd and that low is today. By Friday next week I expect to see a Y of (X) wave top between above 5300 SPX.

Blessings,

blu

#44 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:49 AM

According to the Astro-Man Merriman, a drop into the day before the aspect (April 19, also Hadik's Date of Aggression) suggests a huge reversal and an eventual top.

Using Elliott and Gann, I am able to see now, what lies ahead. Last week sported  highly irregular low sequences, especially in the tech sector, which dragged down the SPX and NDX. The Old Guard (Dow Industrials and Dow Transports) is now leading the charge forward (not the NDX and SOX).

We are coming out of a very bullish declining wedge, with numerous, positive momentum divergences (Pos-D's). E-Wave wise, we are seeing the "y" wave of [a] that matched last Tuesday's [W] wave. 

That being said, I expect a move above 5051 SPX to as high as 5072/73 today, about a couple of hours before the close. The [b] wave pull back has to occur on Tuesday, where again we should see the old guard resist. [c] should take us above 5300 (Ideally 5318/19) by late Friday. Wed, Thurs, and Friday should see gaping market opens to the upside.

Next week should prove itself to be quite negative as Wave Z hits, with a move to at least ~ 4898/4900 I would think by last Friday the 3rd (Watch out, Pluto > Rx on May 2 and Venus sq's Pluto on May 1). Mars > warlike Aries early on Tuesday. Debt and war will be the theme next week, but meanwhile enjoy the rally to new highs this week, likely caused by tech earnings, the sector that got beaten down so hard last week. Mercury Rx in Aries, and the trickster's shadow is still at and will be to ~ May 13. Mercury goes direct on Thursday this week, so a top will be at hand. The waves concur.

Edited by blustar, 22 April 2024 - 08:58 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#45 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 01:51 PM

So far, the ideal upside this week is projected to around SPX 5278/80, not as strong as I had thought, but a new high nonetheless. There should be a slight sell-off early Tuesday, then off to the races. 

Blessings,

blu

#46 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 02:42 AM

So far, the ideal upside this week is projected to around SPX 5278/80, not as strong as I had thought, but a new high nonetheless. There should be a slight sell-off early Tuesday, then off to the races. 

Once again, it's not going to happen

#47 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 08:30 AM

Once again, it's not going to happen

Would you bet your life on that?

Blessings,

blu

#48 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 08:31 AM

It looks like a w-x-y "b" wave rally here. A "c" wave decline looks likely into mid session as low as ~4988 SPX possible (creating a possible H&S bottom pattern).  Everything else remains the same, with 5279+/- 1 pt on the SPX likely by week's end.

Dr C is looking poorly and we need the inflation sector to join in to the upside, IMO.

Edited by blustar, 23 April 2024 - 08:31 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#49 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 09:24 AM

We have hit a potential SPX 5055 "y" wave of [b] with the DJI making a potential failing "b" wave rally. SPX 4988/89 is possible by around mid session on a potential wave "z" decline.

The 5,15 and especially the 30 minute oscillators so far have not confirmed this higher high. I did say yesterday that a potential "b" or "y" wave could occur early on in the session based on the 4 TD cycle.

This is still a buy the dips market!

Blessings,

blu

#50 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 12:26 PM

The pattern now is a "double irregular 'y' wave" top on the SPX and also on the DJI. This means to me that the DJI will likely make a lower "z" low than the SPX reading of 5004 yesterday, but the SPX should make a higher "z" wave low near 5016/20 (irregular megaphone pattern) on a hard gap down Wednesday, which puts out the Y Wave of (X) next top on April 29 near 5279 SPX.

The aspect coming is Mercury Rx in Aries semi-sextile Saturn in Pisces" early tomorrow, which means to me a "news event" gap down coming. By Friday we should be above 5200 to near 5208/10.

The coming top would be a 16+10 irregular top with Y of (X) being 10 TD's long. X of (X) was 16 TD's long. That means Z of (X) should be 6 TD's long (X = 16, Y = 10, Z = 6: Y + Z = X). In this equation, [y] of Y = 6 also. Z of (X) should hit on the new moon, May 7, which is also a TLC low.

I thought the low 5070's would hit yesterday, so the adjustment is made.

Astros ahead into Monday: (tonight is a full moon, a reversal moon and Charlie's low of early the 25th looks to come on early on the 24th). Monday is also a 21(16+5) TD top from the irregular top on March 28.

Apr 24, 2024 5:15 AM Mercury Rx 16 Aries 02 semi-sextile  Saturn 16 Pisces 02

Apr 25, 2024 (Mercury Direct conjunction True Node/Rahu in Aries)

Apr 27, 2024 8:36 AM Venus 27 Aries 36 semi-sextile  Mars 27 Pisces 36

Apr 28, 2024 9:13 AM Venus 28 Aries 51 semi-sextile  Neptune 28 Pisces 51

Apr 28, 2024 6:49 PM Mercury Dx 16 Aries 28 semi-sextile  Saturn 16 Pisces 28

Apr 29, 2024 12:31 AM Mars 28 Pisces 53 conjunction  Neptune 28 Pisces 53, while this is positive VST for an immediate top, it is warning sign of more war related issues coming!

Blessings,

blu