SPX NDX DJI BKX SOX Trans

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 03:05 AM

So far, the ideal upside this week is projected to around SPX 5278/80, not as strong as I had thought, but a new high nonetheless. There should be a slight sell-off early Tuesday, then off to the races. 

Once again, it's not going to happen

Would you bet your life on that?

I would, but would you ?

#52 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 08:29 AM

The Old Guard is leading the way today and that is down. The NDX is playing catch up and is making a "double irregular top". So far, the SPX has not gone higher than 5084 overnight ( I look for ~70 pts down off today's top). The SPX looks also likely to make a double irregular top, but not the DJI. This is likely a "b" wave pull back pursuant to higher prices into Monday: "c" of Y of (X). Target is still 5279 SPX.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#53 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 08:59 AM

So far, the ideal upside this week is projected to around SPX 5278/80, not as strong as I had thought, but a new high nonetheless. There should be a slight sell-off early Tuesday, then off to the races. 

I would, but would you ?

No, how about ~5279/81 SPX by Monday?

Blessings,

blu

#54 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 11:06 AM

The indicators are suggesting an a-b-c type drop into early Thursday. This means a sharp gap down into the Charlie low tomorrow (late the 24th to early the 25th) as Mercury moves from Rx to DX 36 minutes before the market opens (it also conjoins Rahu in Aries; this points back to the Eclipse and the Wounded Healer theme: someone has to get hurt before they can have compassion on others or they end up being a wounded warrior, this is a warlike signature).

This also means that the stock market can't make it's top until Tuesday next week, right before the waning phase of the moon!

Apr 25 

8:54 AM

Mercury Stationary/Direct

Mer 15 Ari 59'D

Apr 29

7:31 AM

Venus enters Taurus

Ven 0 Tau 00'

Apr 30

11:33 AM

Mars enters Aries

Mar 0 Ari 00'

May  1

7:27 AM

Last Quarter Moon

11 Aqu 34'

Edited by blustar, 24 April 2024 - 11:07 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#55 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 04:39 PM

I would, but would you ?

Of course No, never seen somebody so clueless and so unwilling to learn anything. Keep changing your "forecast" and the SPX will eventually make a new high. Nevertheless, tell you what: if the SPX does make it to 5279/81 on Monday, I'll admit on this board that you are the best investor/trader/analyst ever. If it doesn't, you stop trolling for subscribers here. How about that?

#56 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 08:24 AM

SPX down about 68 pts. A retest is expected by day's end. Ideally, SPX 4981/93 should be tested, but we will see. Buy the dip. Higher prices expected into Tuesday.

Blessings,

blu

#57 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 08:42 AM

I would, but would you ?

Of course No, never seen somebody so clueless and so unwilling to learn anything. Keep changing your "forecast" and the SPX will eventually make a new high. Nevertheless, tell you what: if the SPX does make it to 5279/81 on Monday, I'll admit on this board that you are the best investor/trader/analyst ever. If it doesn't, you stop trolling for subscribers here. How about that?

God's gift to this board you are. I forecast this gap down today, how's that? The market is fluid and changes in forecasts are expected. I believe now that a new high above 5300 will be made by May 7th. I changed my forecast for Tuesday. So, are you a moderator of this board? You seem to think you are...

Blessings,

blu

#58 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 09:08 AM

I come here for respectful and insightful commentary and that's what I expect. Of course the definition of insightful is up for discussion, but I don't think respectful is. If I don't like someone's posts, I ignore them or even may use them as a contrary indicator, but denigration and empty criticism is uncalled for IMO. Disagreements can always be respectful and are much more useful when they are.

#59 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 10:06 AM

I would, but would you ?

God's gift to this board you are. I forecast this gap down today, how's that? The market is fluid and changes in forecasts are expected. I believe now that a new high above 5300 will be made by May 7th. I changed my forecast for Tuesday. So, are you a moderator of this board? You seem to think you are...

Find a different hobby and stop embarrassing yourself

#60 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:22 AM

I would, but would you ?

Find a different hobby and stop embarrassing yourself

How rich...

Blessings,

blu