• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 19 April 2024 - 09:19 AM

NAAIM and II didn't shift very Bearish at all. AAII got a bunch of Bears, but not much of a drop in Bulls.

That sure doesn't feel like an imminent low to me. The Relative VIX has me looking, but not much is giving me courage.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 April 2024 - 11:16 AM

Mark the breadth is showing a majority of stocks are up in price but the steep down channel is in control making for relentless selling on approach to the upper channel. Should continue until it breaks out of the channel until then relentless selling for any pops.

#3 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 April 2024 - 11:25 AM

Trying to wrap my head around how would the market get down to my expanded flat target of 2900 +/- 200 ideally August I was thinking black swan event but relentless selling by those in need of deep fed rate cuts may just get the snow ball rolling. If the hill is steep enough well you know...

Edited by chem, 19 April 2024 - 11:27 AM.

#4 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 19 April 2024 - 04:38 PM

spx 2900 ?    interesting target   lol  

#5 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 20 April 2024 - 09:32 PM

Trying to wrap my head around how would the market get down to my expanded flat target of 2900 +/- 200 ideally August I was thinking black swan event but relentless selling by those in need of deep fed rate cuts may just get the snow ball rolling. If the hill is steep enough well you know...

RE: Black Swan….. Do not be surprised if there are multiple domestic terror attacks between May and September. There will be an “event.” Here’s one even further down a rabbit hole, do not be surprised if there is NO presidential election. I’ve been considering this for well over a year. Some sanctioned “event” that causes extreme fear, where no one will leave their homes, OR, Martial Law, OR, another round of lockdowns as a result of the next forthcoming Plandemic. I don’t have the answers, I’m simply providing a few scenarios that can happen. Today you can laugh at me and call me a Conspiracy Theorist. If one of these scenarios happen, you heard it here first.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 21 April 2024 - 12:34 AM

CNN Fear & Greed Index
31 Friday's close
34 Previous close
46 1 week ago = Neutral
69 1 month ago
67 1 year ago

https://www.cnn.com/.../fear-and-greed