Watch closely amigos, it is

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:03 PM

possible the HUI could have completed a large correction at today's session low. This is only a warning, the decline could of course continue, but Senor advises watching the short term trading, muy, muy closely. PURE BS Senor

Edited by senorBS, 07 March 2006 - 12:07 PM.

#2 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

Senor, What indicators would suggest you that gold bottomed vs. the decline has more leg? I have been watching NATGAS, and it went down than most thought it would.
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:16 PM

Senor is just saying to be alert because with the previous decline low in the HUI now taken out it is possible for a bottom to be made. Senor did not say probable, he said posisble. The "indicator" is the Ewave pattern. BS as usual Senor

Edited by senorBS, 07 March 2006 - 12:17 PM.

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:17 PM

NEM has reached my 50 target, but the only thing which is holding me back from this position is the FOMC 28 March.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:19 PM

NEM has reached my 50 target, but the only thing which is holding me back from this position is the FOMC 28 March.

Could be a grande retest in NEM, muy importante trading going on.

NO BS

Senor

#6 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:30 PM

Senor, I think calling a bottom here is too uncertain for me. I will watch NEM over the next few days as it would have to act well from here to give the all clear. Good luck. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:37 PM

PLEASE, please, please amigo. There is a muy importante distinction to be made here, Senor is saying to be muy alert. Senor did not say it is bottoming, but believes there is a muy bueno reason to keep a muy close eye on the trading here. That is all - please try to read what Senor is saying. NO BS Senor

#8 TomD

TomD

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:43 PM

My thinking on this right now ....in "EWA" terms, is if this is a C wave of a wave 2 of the first leg of the BIG WAVE III, then a bit more downside is in the works....something that will break the trend-line to get the bears really excited but fail to even test the 200 dma all subject to immediate change of course I still like junior oil sands
Health Canada has just released a study which shows that 100% of the population who have been exposed to whole milk products will die.

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:48 PM

My thinking on this right now ....in "EWA" terms, is if this is a C wave of a wave 2 of the first leg of the BIG WAVE III, then a bit more downside is in the works....something that will break the trend-line to get the bears really excited but fail to even test the 200 dma

all subject to immediate change of course

I still like junior oil sands

Senor is in full agreement with you amigo, some gold stocks are seeing some muy beautiful retracements, Senor bought some HMY this morning at 13.10-13.15. This is a case of buying individual issues and doing your homework.

BS as always

Senor

#10 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:14 PM

Senor, You didn't say one word about this stock market. What is your take?
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay