• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:51 PM

Senor,

Senor's next muy importante target (intermediate term) for the HUI is well norte of 500.

I have two preferred counts. One version is Wave 1 of grande III up finished late Jan. at HUI 350, and we are in wave 3 of III now with a HUI target exceeding 500. The second version says we are now in a wave 5 of the wave set off the HUI 165 low, which will be an extended wave (5ths almost always are in PMs). In this case however the target for the next top will probably not exceed 500. The XAU target would probably be 190 - 200. And once it tops, we would retrace all the way back to HUI 350 as extended 5th waves are usually retraced to the wave 2 area. I'll try to draw the counts on Monday.

Regardless, we are going to rip upward again within the next few days.

cheers,

john

Edited by SilentOne, 23 April 2006 - 02:55 PM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#22 sluzbenik1

sluzbenik1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:48 AM

My take using Hurst cyclica analysis on HUI. I would be cautious, we are entering a corrective pattern but new highs aren't out of the question because of the 10week. The longest cycle I see (120 week) is topping and we're on the other side of the 60 week...This isn't a totally accurate graph with regard to dates. 20 week topping and interestingly the projected top of the 20 coincides with two different Fib time projections. 20 week half-span MA projections for a high have already been met.

Shorter cycles could go either way, possible immediate downside to 345-350 on HUI. Then possible double top or new highs. After May 12 I would be extremely cautious.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:57 AM

Hi S! I'm still not advanced enough with my Hurst studies to comment. Too busy studying PM charts. May 20th looms large (Bradley turn). We probably get a blowoff run into that timeframe. I have been adding back trading positions taken out on Thursday's dump. A triangle here on the HUI still looks good to me here. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#24 ty250

ty250

• Traders-Talk User
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:40 AM

Using DiNapoli levels I have daily COP@ 341.50, daily OP @ 314.50. 60' @ 360.50 COP, OP @ 350.50 *****So 342-350 looks good for retracement***** Weekly ABC is the same as dailyso those daily numbers look good on the weekly as well. Weekly is still in a nice uptrend andand 314 would be at the lower osc predictor band and 341 would be just below the weekly 3x3 mov avgand the daily lower osc pred band

#25 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:41 AM

I'm long all trading positions from this mornings lows. We probably completed a small b wave down this morning and are moving to complete a "B" wave up. "A" down was completed last thurs. at HUI 360. I don't think we see 360 anymore, and may not even take out this morning's low of 362.9.

http://bigcharts.mar...&mocktick=1.gif

You'll get another chance to buy by week's end in what should be a "C" wave down of a probable triangle. But again, HUI 360 should not be challenged. We'll see.

cheers,

john

Edited by SilentOne, 24 April 2006 - 11:42 AM.