Added some trading longs this morniing

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:05 AM

gold and silver stocks, a solid trading position. NEM was on the list. PURE BS Senor

#2 Trend-Shifter

Trend-Shifter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:10 AM

gold and silver stocks, a solid trading position. NEM was on the list.

PURE BS

Senor

Great BUY. The miners are down while gold marches straight up. The miners will slingshot ahead later today.
Only in geometry can a line go into infinity.

#3 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:57 AM

trading ego, nem, kgc, tgb, pmu and gss. looking for finish 5 wave of 1 of trird wave up. Very impulsive and parabolic. I was wondering where you have been Senor. The garden must be fertilized with BS. Keep it coming. :D

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:08 AM

yes, higher prices for the shares dead ahead, this has just been a shakeout. dharma

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:49 AM

Gracias for "wondering" about me amigo. Senor was just being patient and waiting for an opportunity and saw it this morning, Senor likes what he see so far. BS is Beautiful Senor

#6 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:55 AM

Got some HMY. Has been a while without gold.
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#7 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 12:24 PM

Senor Siesta and puttering around the house or garden can be very good while in watchful waiting mode. At least that is what I have often found to be true. May 1 I jumped back into the precious metals stocks with both feet. Was a bit early, but, this bull market seems like it always finds reasons to go higher. Didnt want to get left behind. :blush: Thank you for your always thoughtful and timely BS. :) :yes:
Peace
johngeorge

#8 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 12:56 PM

NXG fellas? This is my pick for outperformance in this sector. p/e in the teens, o boy. What do you think Senor?
If it can be cornered, it will.

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 01:34 PM

welcome to the printing press world. lots of paper floating around. limited supply of real stuff. in spite of the big runup, metals are still cheap. new highs on xau. hui to follow. rgld disappointing earnings. expecting a move to 190-200 on xau. 420 on hui. added aau, interesting chart pattern. dharma

#10 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 02:09 PM

welcome to the printing press world. lots of paper floating around. limited supply of real stuff. in spite of the big runup, metals are still cheap. new highs on xau. hui to follow. rgld disappointing earnings. expecting a move to 190-200 on xau. 420 on hui. added aau, interesting chart pattern. dharma

dharma

I have read your posts for, I think, over a year now. Seems to me you have been consistently bullish on the precious metals all that time. (Please correct me if I am wrong) One of the few here and you have been RIGHT ON! :D So congratulations are in order. :cheer:
Peace
johngeorge