Added some trading longs this morniing

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ageka

ageka

• Traders-Talk User
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:28 PM

yes, john today is the date, at some point here i expect emotions to be expressed. next date is 22. dharma

I have 19 may as the short term high :)
Coincidence ?

#22 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:37 PM

dougie,

had thought today would be low into 22 high but am changing my mind here

That was my expectation. Now not I am not sure of anything.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#23 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:34 PM

the chart of HUI not terribly supportive of up here at eyeball : clean five wave s up can be counted, macd rolling over, RSI lagging, and possible double top... on the other hand i dont see any real sentiment to suggest top at hand quite yet.... hard to know

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 12:24 AM

consolidations are confusing, but we went into this consolidation after a long advance. we are building cause here. dharma

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

volatility is about to step up a few notches. buckle up! tighten that seat belt. dharma

#26 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

volatility is about to step up a few notches. buckle up! tighten that seat belt. dharma

Are you implying a change in opinion from your previous positions?
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#27 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:30 PM

this may sound very simplistic.. but take a look at the very long term chart of BGO you will note that once BGO gets to about 7 or 8 dollars.. it runs into massive resistance.. there should be a major consolidation at that level and correction.. so we can use BGO as an indicator of when all the others will top out and when the price of gold will top out for an IT correction by the way, does everyone here agree that eventually the price of gold will do a very nasty and sharp correction before it is able to take out the all time high??? lets get some consenus on this.. :P