Hello amigos - brief Senor comment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:00 AM

Senor has tired of some of the idiots here, sorry to be so blunt but that is how I feel. Senor said a long while ago he is long term bullsh and was just going to hold his positions. Nothing at all in the past several weeks has changed Senor's long term bullish view that new highs are forthcoming in the months ahead. Senor has done no trading for a long while, just holding the same long term positions. If and when new highs are reached Senor will return with his opinion, adios for now. Bueno trading to all. NO BS Senor

#2 Guest_aga128_*

Guest_aga128_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:15 AM

Thank you Senor for stopping by. Your opinion is greatly appreciated!!!

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

Good to hear you Senor. Personally I agree with you, but I think the "guy" is a neanderthal. He taunts and then makes no contribution - like last time. Can he be banned from the board? I am going to ask.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:30 AM

Good to hear you Senor. Personally I agree with you, but I think the "guy" is a neanderthal. He taunts and then makes no contribution - like last time. Can he be banned from the board? I am going to ask.

Ask Mark in a PM. Please do not post his name for all to see, thanks.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#5 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

Senor has tired of some of the idiots here, sorry to be so blunt but that is how I feel

I for one enjoy reading your posts.....but would welcome the occaisional chart with your preferred wave count......I'm not a counter but the current chart on Gold Stocks looks like a real dog's breakfast.

I prefer to look at 60 min support and resistance, below on the XAU, we took out 139 (so far today)
next is the 142 neckline and peak from last week, the "all clear" looks like above 144.

How to trade it if not long, a suggestion, 25% on b/o above 142 (Close Only as Gold Mkt is notorious for whipsaws and false b/o's) another 25% on restest, 25% above 144 last 25% on restest.

But, we must close above these resistance levels first, frankly I dont know where the mkt is headed and prefer to have it tell me.......we could just as easily tag 142 and then quickly recerse down

Anyone who thinks this is child's play or that any wave count is "a lock" is asking for trouble, I've been at this since 1980 and am still learning...namecalling discourages posting..this Gold Board is quiet enough as it is........I welcome any meaningful replies that helps us all.

I'll confess, that I am not a big fan of emotional posts that call for a "Grande Norte" with little or no substance to back it up.....look at Teaparties posts over at FF, he offers alternative counts on the various indexes with detailed explanations. there will be those who like to follow guru's not this hombre, I just follow the market.............

CW

Posted Image

#6 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:43 AM

I'll confess, that I am not a big fan of emotional posts that call for a "Grande Norte" with little or no substance to back it up.....look at Teaparties posts over at FF, he offers alternative counts on the various indexes with detailed explanations. there will be those who like to follow guru's not this hombre, I just follow the market............. My issue with TP, he is a nice guy it seems, but he doesnt actually make a call as it is some hedged. Just my opinion.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#7 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

Senor BS, I do not trade gold most of the time, but I keep track of the daily range and price in my tool box of market indicators and value your input tremendously. It does get frustrating when, after sharing well thought out market ideas, someone has the audacity or immaturity at best to taunt and hassle. One begins to think, what the hell am I bothering to share for? Debate is one thing. The kind of responses that rightly pi**ed you off are another thing. Sadly, they are a fact of life on open forum internet spaces. Well, don't let the Turkeys get you down. Share away, amigo. Los burros y gillipolas puedan poner una palo de madera en sus culos. mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#8 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

I'll confess, that I am not a big fan of emotional posts that call for a "Grande Norte" with little or no substance to back it up.....look at Teaparties posts over at FF, he offers alternative counts on the various indexes with detailed explanations. there will be those who like to follow guru's not this hombre, I just follow the market.............

My issue with TP, he is a nice guy it seems, but he doesnt actually make a call as it is some hedged. Just my opinion.

He does a ton of work...like Stig .....even tho its a forecasting site, augmenting the tools is a worthy endeavour! :)

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:11 PM

A few weeks ago, there were one or two individuals who were shown the door. Since then, I have seen very few posts reported as offensive. But I know it is often a tough call for administration, since some very good traders post here but a few seem to have no social skills. Anyway, I'm glad they left. Those who do nothing but taunt others are not wanted here but will find company at Yahoo. As they say, you can "disagree without being disagreable". And I'm very glad Senor posts here.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 31 January 2007 - 12:12 PM.

#10 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:31 PM

Thanks for your post Senor. They are always welcome and appreciated. :yes: :) Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge