• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:25 PM

I know I'm a real sourpuss. I freely admit it. Make no bones about it. A real, pure-bread cranky guy. I read the Arch Crawford Uranus-Mars stuff and it stokes the fuel that fires up my genetic-core induced cynicism and sarcasm. I CANNOT help it. That's the way it goes.

Here's a few more things that happened on this day in history. I hope, along with Uranus, that it helps you with your trading decisions:

1953 - In a Cambridge University laboratory, scientists James D. Watson and Francis H.C. Crick discovered the double-helix structure of DNA.

1954 - In San Francisco "Birth of a Planet" was aired. It was the first American phase-contrast cinemicrography film to be presented on television.

1956 - A patent was issued to Forrester for a computer memory core.

1962 - The John Glenn for President club was formed by a group of Las Vegas republicans.

1974 - The U.S. and Egypt re-established diplomatic relations after a break of seven years.

1979 - Mr. Ed, the talking horse from the TV show "Mr. Ed", died.

1983 - "M*A*S*H" became the most watched television program in history when the final episode aired.

If you need more of this information to help you trade, please let me know.

mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#2 colours

colours

• Traders-Talk User
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:10 PM

Mr. Ed DIED ?????????????????????? in 1979 ?????????

Edited by colours, 28 February 2007 - 01:12 PM.

#3 cedartree

cedartree

• Traders-Talk User
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:18 PM

1979 - Mr. Ed, the talking horse from the TV show "Mr. Ed", died. mm, That is hilarious. I can't believe that someone figured out that mr. ed died in a mars/uranus conjunct and that it really matters. Just goes to show the depth of diversity among market participants.

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:58 PM

Good Night Wilbur.