XAU pattern recognition - March

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:23 PM

The XAU pattern recognition signal will turn to BUY on the close tonight... sorry for the late note. This is the new signal, based on my own volume calcuations, since I can not rely on Yahoo's data. Rick PS.. I heard that the Capped Gold Index SPTTG, does have volume numbers. Does anyone know how to get back data for it, with volume... or how about the continuous Gold contract (but I need volume numbers with it)?

#2 golden

golden

• Traders-Talk User
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 06:40 PM

Hey Rick

Try this site

http://www.masteremail.com/CombinedReports/$HUI.htm?
"There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side."

#3 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:42 PM

XAU PR will stay long at least thru Thursday's close. Rick

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:52 AM

hi rick, I see a high either today (Thursday) or Friday. $660 gold will probably prove resistance and then gold could begin its next wave down to $600. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#5 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

The XAU PR stays long.. and probably for at least a couple more days... John, I hope we get a move up, and the XAU PR gives a Sell, then we can have your drop. ;-) Rick

#6 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

The XAU PR will give a SELL on WEDNESDAY's close. The last signal was a buy on 3/6 at 133.24 (now 134.99). So we'll see. Rick

#7 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:25 PM

yes, a XAU pattern Recognition sell tomorrow on the close. Rick

#8 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

hi rick, Summer solstice was today (20/3). I had been anticipating some kind of precious metal high into that date for weeks now, and it looks to be a secondary high. This could drag on to the 21-23, but from there, things could be on a slippery slope. I am patiently waiting for the next big buy. Please keep posting. :) cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 20 March 2007 - 06:27 PM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#9 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

.... This could drag on to the 21-23, ...

Since the XAU PR is, very roughly, a 2-week prediction system, I have to rely on smart guys like you to give me the exact exit or entry dates. So maybe I will wait until Thursday to exit and go short.
thanks,
Rick

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,882 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:50 PM

What if Uncle Ben is a bit tighter than the stock market wants? Gold could be hurt temporarily.