Mark Leibovit from VRTrader.Com

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

Leibovit was interviewed on www.cknw.com - MoneyTalks Show at 9am Pacific Today. You can hear the show from the archives.

He said that perhaps after options expiration next week we could see a pullback to test the lows. He saw this mini crash coming and warned his subscribers. Personally I think the lows will be taken out, but given this mans record it is worth paying attention to him.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mark Leibovit, CIMA, is Chief Market Strategist for VRTrader.Com. His technical expertise is in overall market timing and stock selection based upon his proprietary VOLUME REVERSAL ™ methodology and Annual Forecast Model.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:15 PM

Leibovit was interviewed on www.cknw.com - MoneyTalks Show at 9am Pacific Today. You can hear the show from the archives.

He said that perhaps after options expiration next week we could see a pullback to test the lows. He saw this mini crash coming and warned his subscribers. Personally I think the lows will be taken out, but given this mans record it is worth paying attention to him.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mark Leibovit, CIMA, is Chief Market Strategist for VRTrader.Com. His technical expertise is in overall market timing and stock selection based upon his proprietary VOLUME REVERSAL ™ methodology and Annual Forecast Model.

The 1941 Fractal could be saying that there is a "possiblity that we may test the highs again...

But only a test .... and again a possibility .........

The Hankster ......

what a week !

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

#4 LongShort168

LongShort168

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:11 AM

here is his performance from his web site... here

00 -3.79%

01 14.11%

02 -4.84%

03 43.30%

04 -8.08%

05 -19.74%

06 22.30%

Edited by fool_bush, 11 March 2007 - 12:13 AM.

#5 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

That doesn't look good to me at all. In fact, those draw downs look outright scary to me.
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#6 mikehb

mikehb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:43 AM

Roger Dodger..you always put up good stuff!..thank you again! P.S. i had a brief..but great phone conversation with Frac Man (Hankster) over the weekend..he is quite the gentleman and not all cocky despite some dynamite( i.e. great) work in here..the man just has to figure out how to get himself known because he isnt anything like the blowhard self promoter that some of the losers on Roger's list are

#7 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

what might be interesting for frac man to comment on is leibovit's annual forecast model which he talks about quite a bit. if you notice, he does not issue the forecast until feb of each year. the reason is he uses the pattern of the daily (INDU i believe is the index) price bars of each january and overlays that 20 or so days as a template for the whole year. this year's jan template shows a low at the end of the first five bars (equal to march area). part of the reason he feels the low is in. frac, this looks like some sort of fractal analysis. comments?
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#8 LongShort168

LongShort168

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:27 PM

leibovit's annual forecast model

why is the model so important? everything is in his performance :cry:

#9 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

f b. none of it's important to me, just thought it might be something interesting for frac man to comment on.
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#10 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image