OIL broken above down TL to $68 in AH

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:56 PM

They are multiyear core positions opened patiently over the weeks they will ride the entire bear market down the hill (about 2 years) on someone's steamroller that started going backwards on Feb 27. I have to run now, PM me if you have further questions. Good nite

Edited by xD&Cox, 27 March 2007 - 08:58 PM.

#12 Trend-Signals

Trend-Signals

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:09 PM

OK, I understand, so you are anticipating for a big down fall... and building your short position for bear market scenario. I am not sure whether my questions are appropriate, but since you pointed me to your short position status; then I saw the numbers, I was wondering. Then, if I understood you correctly, you believe that we have seen the market TOP for IT/LT? If so, do you believe that all big brokerage firm projections are wrong? The projection for 2007 is in average SPX 1550 +/-. I also projected retesting the SPX 1550 when I posted Jun-Jul 2006 bottom wil 80yr LT trendline support as a part of reversal call. Therefore, I still think that SPX 1550 is very possible and likely. Having said that, if we see a nuke bomb on a major city, then all hell breaks loose of course. On a side note, now I understand that a few projected the Global Business Model Top formation which I briefly posted during the mid year last year. According to the GBC/Armstrong Model, 2/27/07 was the top date, when I also called the Top for a pull back. Someone else pointed my attention to a website who was focusing on that date. Since I posted the GBC model during the last year, I didn't closely pay attention until after the 2/27 market pull back. Now, I think of the event of 2/27/07, it was co-incidental that the date is coincide with Greenspan speech; but, then one would wonder whether it is really co-incidental. This is not an important issue. What's important is that to think that date, 2/27/07, is THE TOP date to start LT bear market? In my opinion, no I don't think so. Unfortunately, until proven otherwise, the characteristic of this market is too questionable to say that that day was the start of a bear market. This is based on my market analysis considering all factors until proven otherwise. I love you to make a lots and lots of money, but I believe that the date is not likely be the top ... i.e. LT top. OH, OK ....... I just saw your post saying "GOOD NITE"... Have a good rest... hope the best for you.

Edited by Trend-Signals, 27 March 2007 - 09:10 PM.

Market Timing ... Trend-Signals.com