clx students

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 slatedrake

slatedrake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:11 AM

......we may see a split market in the meantime as the naz appears to be in a 2nd wave pullback...

Thanks for the update cheif...

Regarding your comment quoted above, are you looking at the July - March move from 2025 to 2525 as a wave 1?

Or a wave 2 of lesser degree...?

Thanks,

Slate

Edited by slatedrake, 29 March 2007 - 08:12 AM.

Before you start trading get your brain around risk control. Know how much leverage you're using and know when to go to cash if you're wrong.

#22 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:29 AM

......we may see a split market in the meantime as the naz appears to be in a 2nd wave pullback...

Thanks for the update cheif...

Regarding your comment quoted above, are you looking at the July - March move from 2025 to 2525 as a wave 1?

Or a wave 2 of lesser degree...?

Thanks,

Slate

the entire bull mkt is nuttin but ones n 2.s till we get to the epicenter of primary wave 3 up...

#23 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

Hey der cheif, you like to poke fun but nobody can do it to you eh? Because you are the gazzilion timer digest award winning guru...and the rest of us are just cannon fodder. :( All kidding aside I know you are a pretty sophisticated guy and I have a great deal of respect for all your hard work...that clx is a beauty. I would be a little worried about the broker-dealer index though. How about posting a long term chart of your e-wave epicenter of 3? BTW...I have a long term chart for the Dow giving initial readings for a major high in 2020. Cheers [/quote]>Decided to join the short people did you? :pop: Your call last week was for the dow to stall out and then up, that's quite different than your latest, which is bearish and calling for new lows.<.......lol...dont get ur hopes up......how many more thousands of points up must we go before you drop ur bearish bias.....lolol.....>new lows<..:>)...lesseee we are a mile above the june low.....which was a mile above the prior swing lows .....which was a mile above the previouse lows.......get the picture?.....a stair step to 20k and above is underway.........i do these little breathing excercises for entertainment porposes only....like ive done so many times in the past.........so "CAN IT".....snort [/quote]
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#24 slatedrake

slatedrake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

the entire bull mkt is nuttin but ones n 2.s till we get to the epicenter of primary wave 3 up...

Thanks cheif...keep us posted...

S

Edited by slatedrake, 29 March 2007 - 12:26 PM.

Before you start trading get your brain around risk control. Know how much leverage you're using and know when to go to cash if you're wrong.