Stock Market Sentiment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

Of course no one knows for sure and even if it is high it can go higher. I subscribe to a couple and they reached historical peaks In December 06 and Feb 26ish. both dropped to lower levels but not levels that you could say was a good bottom..........not like July of last year. Bullish readings are rebounding and bearish numbers are declining. Also Insider sales are very high at this point 6.5 sales to 1 buy. They were as high as 11 to 1 just before the crash on 2/27. My semi useless reading is we are possibly near a rebound top or have a good bit more to go higher maybe even new highs or we are approaching a level where bull/bear readings have recovred but will start falling to new lows and a sustainable bottom. It won't take much of an increase in some bull readings to put us into a topping area but it could be new highs in the market

#2 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

What ? :blink:
OTIS.

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

The next big correction will the start of the bear market, before that we will make new highs
just my intrepetation ;-) haha

What ? :blink:

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

sorry nimblebear. I did say it was useless. I don't want to just come out and say what investors Intelligence readings are........ except the insider sales ratio is accurate and a warning sign. We are in no mans land as far as sentiment goes......... room to go higher and room to go lower. The big clue is we hit extreme highs of bullisness and have not worked that off we an extreme bear reading. We have rebounded and that leads me to believe we are near a turning point in sentiment, i.e we'll make a lower high in sentiment and price but it has to be watched each day Happy Easter to all!

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

I was a bit surprised to see AAII drop to 45% bulls.
While Thursday had bullish reading at sentimentrader.com jump in the S/T.
Posted Image
Posted Image