• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:22 AM

I did an update on my blog this week ......... although the dow did not conform with its base,
the SPX is unfolding as its base hourly generator is nearly perfect as it once was back in FEB !

Let's see what happens today

Hank

Now that the spx futures are down 10 from the high of Wednesday, and Asia & China are getting slaughtered, can you give us an update of what you think is going on, or at a minimum what will happen on Thursday. I am a :redbull: :redbull: :redbull: and am getting nervous. Thanks.

#12 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:29 AM

Fed injected more yesterday with a half a billion repo, and it immediately pushed the dollar deeper into the red against Euro. This fast rally has been about the short squeezes, imho. Although the last rally burned a lot of futures players, I have a feeling that people are still playing the both sides (long and short) --if I am doing and you are doing, then there must be many others-- and that's why it might support until May. I certainly think that the trading ranges or these pull backs are perceived as bullish and the further dips will be bought eventually and that's where the bottom should fall out toward the next 10 wk low. The cycles also measure the periodic changes in the speculation patterns...