Its still April 20th right?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:23 PM

Well if we haven't seen the markets move up on morning gap lasting 30m and then trend sideways where have we been? This has gone on for 2years now. Bulls if you weren't in the day before all these gaps well it seems like it left you little time to get in. Just venting thanks you. Well, my signals have turned bullish again. But there are huge divergences to think about, as well as Gaps splattered all over the place. I would normally think that going from a Feel Good Friday to a merger MONDAY, and the tap doing so well that my indicator should be followed. I mean as it looks ......we could Gap Up and Go Monday! But with the weekly and monthly divergences and on the RUT and looking like a retaining wall with a big footer on the quarterly chart,.. well I'll take a little pain by putting OFF my decision to Flip Long one day. The NDX still has some weekly issues as well, so this puts me almost back to break even for the week on the Rut and 1 more day is just one more day. So.. you all have a good weekend and I hope to see some interesting charts from the BULLS come Saturday and Sunday. Best ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:28 PM

Hi Dev,

your use of the word tap reminds me of TAP -

Posted Image

Edited by hiker, 20 April 2007 - 02:28 PM.

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:39 PM

But with the weekly and monthly divergences and on the RUT and looking like a retaining wall with a big footer on the quarterly chart

Divergences don't mean very much when the flow of money is moving against them.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

the recognition wave getsem all.....snort......trying to hitch a ride on a speeding train once it leaves the station few if any wana riskit......lolol....mite break somethin.......snort.......

#5 tozwp

tozwp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Back in short ES at the close. Daily RSI is in my red zone, vix still climbing with the market, lots of holes, etc. etc. Worth a shot here. Typically when RSI gets to these levels on my daily, ES is good for at least a one day pullback. Maybe its different this time?

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

But with the weekly and monthly divergences and on the RUT and looking like a retaining wall with a big footer on the quarterly chart

Divergences don't mean very much when the flow of money is moving against them.
Fib

True, but I'm not one to ignore everything but price.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

Back in short ES at the close. Daily RSI is in my red zone, vix still climbing with the market, lots of holes, etc. etc. Worth a shot here. Typically when RSI gets to these levels on my daily, ES is good for at least a one day pullback. Maybe its different this time?

I agree. Worth a shot as an entry.

We've almost reached the point when no one needs to know anything about trading in a market like this.

It may be "Buy & Hold Baby" ...for now,... but not forever.

NDX finishes the day with a Spinning Candle floating like a beautiful star in the sky...almost relaxing isn't it?

best ;)

the recognition wave getsem all.....snort......trying to hitch a ride on a speeding train once it leaves the station few if any wana riskit......lolol....mite break somethin.......snort.......

Fer da chif,

Getsem all,....what the hell u talkin about ,.....all who?

Wait ......Please don't answer that.

I'm afraid you'll start snortin and fartin again ! :lol:

my sympathy to Mrs. chif

Edited by Mr Dev, 20 April 2007 - 03:38 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

:lol:

#9 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:39 PM

I'm afraid you'll start snortin and fartin again ! laugh.gif

my sympathy to Mrs. chif

LOL !

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#10 cybersaavy

cybersaavy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:21 AM

Assuming the most straight forward count here would suggest a new high coming.

cs

Posted Image