sell off was PATHETIC

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:55 AM

Guys (gals), look at the weeklies. I see the daily. I knew this reaction from the bears was going to happen, but on the weekly candles we are still well within the range. The trend was strongly up, personally I dont see th reversal yet, but am not arrogant enough to say I am right, just reporting what I am seeing and my opinion. Good trading all. p.s pleeeease dont compare me to Zen. I dont do that stuff.

Edited by Tor, 11 May 2007 - 02:56 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#12 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:08 AM

Tor,

The same trendline from April can be seen on the weekly chart as shown on my daily chart earlier in this string of posts. If you draw the line from the two lowest points (starting in March) which being a two point line is not as valid as a three point, even that line has been breached. So I can't agree with you on that point.

Russs

Guys (gals), look at the weeklies. I see the daily. I knew this reaction from the bears was going to happen, but on the weekly candles we are still well within the range. The trend was strongly up, personally I dont see th reversal yet, but am not arrogant enough to say I am right, just reporting what I am seeing and my opinion. Good trading all.

p.s pleeeease dont compare me to Zen. I dont do that stuff.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/