Many Scientists are Convinced that Man Can See the Future

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

Professor Brian Josephson, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist from Cambridge University, says: 'So far, the evidence seems compelling. What seems to be happening is that information is coming from the future.

Edited by xD&Cox, 12 May 2007 - 10:21 PM.

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:16 PM

I knew you were going to post that.

#3 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:17 PM

THE future? I would say there are multiple futures that actually occur, and that humans can sense ones that are probable. In other words, in one future your stock goes your way, in the other, not. Now how do you get in one or the other? Conscious direction by way of belief. Now this would mean that there are other "you's" branching off into the other futures. Kind of weird thinking of what your identity is then. So be the you where your trade goes your way! :D

#4 raleigh

raleigh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:06 AM

Through intuition and inspiration the uncaused causer tells me what to do.

#5 timer

timer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:07 AM

hmmm, I wonder if that is related to "The Secret" which I haven't read and probably won't.

#6 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

hmmm, I wonder if that is related to "The Secret" which I haven't read and probably won't.

It is related (probably, I have not and will not read "the secret") in at least one way; People want to believe in it.

I'll wait till the science is more mature :lol: .

#7 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:57 PM

Professor Brian Josephson, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist from Cambridge University, says: 'So far, the evidence seems compelling. What seems to be happening is that information is coming from the future.

i talked to a guy today who said he could see the future. and he said it's commmmmiiing ;) !

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#8 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:59 PM

No, I haven't read that, but read Jane Robert's works, written 1963-1984. Quantum and time theory is beginning to catch up.

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:43 AM

http://www.siliconin...?msgid=18896895