Photo

Action for Tuesday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Action for Tuesday (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Action for Tuesday

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:04 AM

eom

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

Seems these secondary polls almost always end up, either dead even bull-to-bear, or opposite of the TT poll. :huh: The TT poll went out early Fri. evening, lopsidedly bearish on a decent up day. Should be higher prices coming this week.

Edited by CLK, 28 May 2007 - 01:23 PM.

#3 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

Just a casual observation, but if you notice the Headline on MarketWatch.com over the weekends, sometimes that is a fade. Two weeks ago they said stocks would go down, and we went up. Last week they grudgenly said stocks would go up, and we went down later in the week. This week they are saying the economic data will create a "data driven sell off". FWIW. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:24 PM

Typically... I believe there is weakness immediately following Memorial day. There is often weakness just prior to the six days of strength. Mike Burk's stats show next week up 2/3 of the time. So I'm looking to buy early weakness.

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:52 AM

EOM Window Dressing... The Bears are going to have a hard time getting any where after tomorrow morning. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter