Sell?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:10 AM

Sell? Why? Selling is like when you have so much wealth and you are sick of money, and you want to take a break from making huge money, then you sell. Shorting is for idiots. Every time I short the market I feel like an idiot. It is like jumping off a cliff and hoping you will survive. Sometimes you will, then you feel an adrenaline rush and feel smart. It is fun to do sometimes, but it is not a way to make a living. Denleo

#12 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

Sell? Why? Selling is like when you have so much wealth and you are sick of money, and you want to take a break from making huge money, then you sell. Shorting is for idiots. Every time I short the market I feel like an idiot. It is like jumping off a cliff and hoping you will survive. Sometimes you will, then you feel an adrenaline rush and feel smart. It is fun to do sometimes, but it is not a way to make a living.

Denleo

When I look back to when my father and I were shorting the dot com blow up-all the money made long since then seems like taking a break from making huge money-and going long. I know there are folks, like yourself, that do not see the value of making money at least twice as fast, and easily as large. Yes I must be an idiot, because I like to make money BOTH ways. As for the "adrenaline rush" and "feel smart" comments-I trade ONLY to make MONEY, and not for an adrenaline rush,BUT, to be fair-I know some people are not "smart enough" to short.

Spooky

Edited by thespookyone, 01 June 2007 - 06:58 PM.