• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:43 PM

Dev,

WHat are you using for the BB setting? 20,1?

rkd

CPC DAILY

You folks remember how I taught you to trade this chart ....

Posted Image

NAUD DAILY

This chart was shared before the Sell Off and again on Thursday night before the POP!

Some of these charts require a cross for a signal...but just like Thursday night,.,..if it is at extremes...you know that the

turn will come usually fast and furious .......

...................often to create a cross over!

Posted Image

“be right and sit tight”

#22 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

NAMO CULM

Then there is always this little devil.

it needs to break up for the bulls to get their wish .....it could happen,...but right now it was just hit with a

,rejection of the

................................Zero-Line,.....and that can get ugly....as we saw!

And sadly .....all diverging at the ...NEW....ALL ...TIME....HIGHs for many markets.

Posted Image

That's going to bit it for a while folks......I think I'm going to go rebuild my microsoft trackball mouse,... I got two that are worn out.

I wonder why? heehe ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 07:59 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#23 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

You are too clever man! You must have tuned these indicators, I don't subscribe to stockcharts so cannot play with these at this time. Things don't look too Rosy do they. Thanks for your info. The best mice are infra-red, no more moving parts or track ball to get gummed up. Logitech is good or maybe Mr. Softy.

Edited by Russ, 10 June 2007 - 08:18 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#24 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hey dev, I got SC and I cannot reproduce that NAMO chart to save my life. WHere you 0 line is, I get 650 for value. I am doing $NAMO Cumulative...any idea why that is happening? I know that 0 is an important line for the McClellan, but mine is waaay lower - around the '06 summer lows.
“be right and sit tight”

#25 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

So if CPC goes down into your zone that translates into spx/ndx rally no? But you are going short, am I missing something? What length of average do you use?

The CPC can drop on a very light "up" move...and that is something you short under these chart conditions.

I may not be explaining it well enough... as I usually rush thru teachings,...but some folks here do understand it

and have reminded me at times,....how I trade it,...maybe they are able to make it easier to understand for others.

Feel free ANYONE.

Oh and RUSS I've never ever been a subscriber to SC.

However you can save most of these charts by the url and then figure out the CODE to manipulate all the indicators you want on them.

They had to re-write the CoDe on their charts to make it more difficult for non-subscribers to figure out how

to use their services for FREE, and it has worked.

It is much harder now to build a SC chart under their new code without any access.

Hey dev,

I got SC and I cannot reproduce that NAMO chart to save my life. WHere you 0 line is, I get 650 for value. I am doing $NAMO Cumulative...any idea why that is happening? I know that 0 is an important line for the McClellan, but mine is waaay lower - around the '06 summer lows.

Yes on some Culm charts it will be sky high.... can you post the chart you are working on so I can look at it.

thanks

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 08:27 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#26 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:52 PM

Dev,

rkd

Sorry I wasn't ignoring,...just missed the Q:

It looks like I installed a ...get this...95 0.6

Now that looks like what the chart is showing but a quick look into the code and I saw something different.

But it was a glance and i seem to remember doing a lot of work on that chart for the 0.6

If that doesn't look good compare it to a 95 2.6 but I don't think that's it.

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 08:52 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#27 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

I think i know why the 0 line differs. It depends on the time frame? I changed the time frame and it shifted...which still seems awfully wrong.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$NAM...1&listNum=3

So if CPC goes down into your zone that translates into spx/ndx rally no? But you are going short, am I missing something? What length of average do you use?

The CPC can drop on a very light "up" move...and that is something you short under these chart conditions.

I may not be explaining it well enough... as I usually rush thru teachings,...but some folks here do understand it

and have reminded me at times,....how I trade it,...maybe they are able to make it easier to understand for others.

Feel free ANYONE.

Oh and RUSS I've never ever been a subscriber to SC.

However you can save most of these charts by the url and then figure out the CODE to manipulate all the indicators you want on them.

They had to re-write the CoDe on their charts to make it more difficult for non-subscribers to figure out how

to use their services for FREE, and it has worked.

It is much harder now to build a SC chart under their new code without any access.

Hey dev,

I got SC and I cannot reproduce that NAMO chart to save my life. WHere you 0 line is, I get 650 for value. I am doing $NAMO Cumulative...any idea why that is happening? I know that 0 is an important line for the McClellan, but mine is waaay lower - around the '06 summer lows.

Yes on some Culm charts it will be sky high.... can you post the chart you are working on so I can look at it.

thanks

95,.6? lol, how did u get that !? i just put it in and it actually looks kind of like yours, sure is a weird number :)

Dev,

rkd

Sorry I wasn't ignoring,...just missed the Q:

It looks like I installed a ...get this...95 0.6

Now that looks like what the chart is showing but a quick look into the code and I saw something different.

But it was a glance and i seem to remember doing a lot of work on that chart for the 0.6

If that doesn't look good compare it to a 95 2.6 but I don't think that's it.

“be right and sit tight”

#28 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:49 PM

I think i know why the 0 line differs. It depends on the time frame? I changed the time frame and it shifted...which still seems awfully wrong.

Mine doesn't react that way.. you'll eventually get it set right.

The zero line is very important because this is where we see strong momentum occur.

So no matter how short the time frame becomes,... get that thing set close to where it crosses .... when we've seen momentum rallies or declines.

95,.6? lol, how did u get that !? i just put it in and it actually looks kind of like yours, sure is a weird number :)

I burned through a large quantity of numeric combinations until I found the one I felt worked best.
It was a labor of love.

Send me a PM and include your chart.

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 10:51 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#29 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

I burned through a large quantity of numeric combinations until I found the one I felt worked best.
It was a labor of love.

Hard work seems to be a universal ingredient for success.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#30 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

Futures are down gentlemen. Not a lot,...but then again not just a little

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 June 2007 - 12:15 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev