• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:50 AM

Going for a double top with a b wave...or we are just completing a 3 up. That would be a double top b wave

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=15&yr=0&mn=0&dy=13&i=p47178235841&a=89430406&r=4908.png

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

What da cheif said about his CLX climbing out of a hole does not faze you?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

What do you mean "faze" me....I'm presenting two possibles...I don't understand CLX anyways. . . so can't comment. I'm just doing my own thing.....I can't afford to listen to others. Not that he's wrong or right. . . I can't trade on others info.....can be deadly...or at the very least...doesn't do much for your confidence if you have to listen to others.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

Ok ....STUBBORN :lol:

Me tooo if you haven't notice....I think by the posts I've seen below at my thread,..the lesson here today

is that it may be easier if you are a really good technician,...to remain un-fazed by a large move or NEW HIGHs in a market.

Now I feel,... that whenever a trader is able to remain unemotional,sharp and focused,, he is still in the right

frame of mind to make his next trading decision.

Wait this just came up....

I'm just doing my own thing.....I can't afford to listen to others. Not that he's wrong or right. . . I can't trade on others info.....can be deadly...or at the very least...doesn't do much for your confidence if you have to listen to others.

and......Bravo.... response :clap:

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 June 2007 - 11:12 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#5 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

all I know is....there is a good short coming...whether it be a wave 4 pull back or a c wave down.....that's the way I see it.....waiting on a trigger for getting in....I'm still flat. ....I will say ....in the last nine days.....I've taken 93 ES points....as I've said before....it's been a scalpers paradise....although IB would probably set me up with a limo. lol

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:20 AM

What do you mean "faze" me....I'm presenting two possibles...I don't understand CLX anyways. . . so can't comment. I'm just doing my own thing.....I can't afford to listen to others. Not that he's wrong or right. . . I can't trade on others info.....can be deadly...or at the very least...doesn't do much for your confidence if you have to listen to others.

From what I have observed his CLX and CLXPP which is all about volume and price is one of the best indicators out there for finding bottoms (not too sure about its top abilities, given that cheif said "watch the sky on Feb. 20th) partly because he thinks Martin Armstrong 'North America's top Economist' is a "dumazzz" and either did not know about the 8.6 year cycle for Feb. 27 or ignored it.

Ignoring that clx can be deadly as we saw last March when it was projecting higher prices as the market was crashing/bottoming, it has the ability to project off-sets into the future from what I understand.

Edited by Russ, 15 June 2007 - 11:27 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:23 AM

If we get another leg down here...even a small 5th....you want to be short equities...or futures...what ever.

http://stockcharts.c...7686&r=3556.png

#8 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

Russ, we can retest the lows with minimal damage to CLX...that would set up an even lower risk Buy, nothing says that Price and CLX go straight up from here..look at the MCO in March when we came back down and exceeded the lows intraday, MCO stayed above the zero line or close to it

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

Russ, we can retest the lows with minimal damage to CLX...that would set up an even lower risk Buy, nothing says that Price and CLX go straight up from here..look at the MCO in March when we came back down and exceeded the lows intraday, MCO stayed above the zero line or close to it

One could argue that we already saw a test of the lows on Tuesday, a W bottom.

Edited by Russ, 15 June 2007 - 11:31 AM.

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:32 AM

One could argue that we already saw a test of the lows on Tuesday, a W bottom.

We ...may have seen a W reversal ....but don't confuse that with a test of lows.....what lows?

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 June 2007 - 11:32 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!