RUT & NDX THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

i may have taken it a little stronger than it was meant to be. But it seemed harsh... to tell me "don't",... in using my example. It served little purpose as it was already done! But again I think you missed most of what I was explaining,..because the talent and luck you speak of are created in the mind first before the finger moves ..and the trading button is ever pushed. Mental toughness ....well ya,... that's important when you have been beaten down ..... but that's not what I was sharing,...which was a way to avoid being beaten down or having to use mental toughness. The awareness I mentioned comes from playing off ones winning edge and momentum,... you do not use toughness while in the ZONE ! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 21 June 2007 - 02:23 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#12 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

ones winning edge and momentum - i guess the problem never find themselves in the game

We all need to find our own strategy and know when we are maximizing our chances for gains

with regards to keeping track of percentage gains and trying to push yourself above your average - see your point

but try not to think about the percentage gains - try to focus on the strategy and sometimes it works out more than other times

as long as the strategy is profitable - losing is part of the game, but it's about keeping the wins big and cutting the loses

think we're on somewhat the same page ;-)

happy trading tomorrow - currently seems like selling any gain is the way to play it, bulls have no fuel to blow up past resistance levels

i may have taken it a little stronger than it was meant to be.

But it seemed harsh... to tell me "don't",... in using my example.

It served little purpose as it was already done!

But again I think you missed most of what I was explaining,..because the talent and luck

you speak of are created in the mind first before the finger moves ..and the

trading button is ever pushed.

Mental toughness ....well ya,... that's important when you have been beaten down ..... but that's not what

I was sharing,...which was a way to avoid being beaten down or having to use mental toughness.

The awareness I mentioned comes from playing off ones winning edge and momentum,... you do not use

toughness while in the ZONE !

;)