• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

Sell Mortimer...Sell! Today hit the expanded range limit. Resistance...with a bullet. Breadth is, once again, paltry. (2 charts)

U.F.O.

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

During this rally...if you had tried to countertrade and go short...where would you have made money? (1 chart - CCI) Answer? Right here...right now.

U.F.O.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#3 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

Looks pretty much the same downtown. :unsure:

Posted Image

#4 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:32 PM

A different momentum measure with possible wave count

Posted Image

While that's the preferred daily view, sell signals have triggered on my 30 min stuph--they work best in sideways-up markets. If we're in trending/breakout mode, forgetaboutit....price action rules and 5th waves can extend / trick ya a bit early.

Posted Image

#5 DonBart

DonBart

• Traders-Talk User
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

Sell Mortimer...Sell! Today hit the expanded range limit. Resistance...with a bullet. Breadth is, once again, paltry. (2 charts)

U.F.O.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is this the trading equivalent of a Mulligan? :P

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=72351

No offense, but glad I faded that last attempt to jump in front of a speeding train.

I'm fading this one too.

The trend is your friend. And it's a bull market. Why fight the tape? :redbull:

I'll leave the top picking to the daredevils and tape gamblers.

#6 gorydog

gorydog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:55 AM

If the NDX is being led by Semi's, think also about this:
6 year sox
I'm net long, but if there isn't some impressive green volum bars early on monday I'll flip.

GD

#7 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

DonBart...How cruel. The link you posted was my call to sell a pop higher on Friday, which I didn't do because I got too busy at work and never put a sell order in. That won't happen Morning morning. As far as mulligans go, once I put a position on I usually don't expect to catch the absolute high or low. That's because I swing trade, usually holding a position anywhere between 2-3 days and 2-3 weeks. You don't know me yet. I think you'll find over time I'm anything but a cheating Irish golfer when it comes to charting and trading. Best.

U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#8 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:01 PM

nie work ufo, very clear looking trend and speaks for itself. interesting CCI range btw :)
“be right and sit tight”

#9 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Thx. rkd. U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:49 PM

DonBart...How cruel.

He posting some "familiar sounding" stuff.
If you catch my drift. ;)