First quarter moon top

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

This has been fun to watch the 3/4 moon lows and 1st quarter moon tops. I got curious last night with the current similarities with May 2006. I found out that Friday May 5th, 2006 was the first quarter moon and a top followed. Sunday July 22nd is the next 1st quarter moon. :ninja: Note: during the past few months, these moon cycles have hit at the same time of the month. So we may be seeing some seasonal patterns at work rather than any spooky moon stuff. We'll see what happens when they get out of sync.

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:37 AM

The equity P/C is around 0.77. But the volume is low because it is only the opening. However, if it continues like this it will definitely bounce into tomorrow and the damage will be limited. They are trying to keep the indices at these levels until the bearishness really jump, then... ... I think the boyz will let the bears dig a deeper hole for themselves first though.

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:50 AM

Yep, it ain't Friday OPEX yet. Maybe today is the end of the world but when they lean too hard one way, they get scorched. I'm flat and chillin. B)