Bears will fail

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

Now smart boyz.... please tell me " what'cha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?"

I mean where is the best place to hide for American peso? Stocks are bad investment....Real estate is the same... Bonds aren't better choice.... What else?

I wrote about Bernanke's NEO-KEYNESIAN philosophy a couple of years ago... Bernanke told as a professor in his 2000-2002 academic articles .... that only one out of five bubbles get burst. Now we see only the 2nd bubbles in front of us. Two more to come.... :wacko:

I think the best place to hide American Peso is in other kinds of Pesos :)

FXA, FXB, FXC, even FXY is starting to rally here.

Except for FXY, all have very good dividend yield, 5-6%
Or short some Financials through SKF.. also good dividend yield, better then S&P :)

Its sad that a short stocks fund gives more income then owning stocks themselves. But thats the whacky reality.

Edited by ogm, 20 July 2007 - 02:23 PM.

#22 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

Denleo pretty much said it but higher oil prices also signals global growth and looking at the correlation between oil prices and equity markets, they have gone the same direction for the past years with regards to the dollar, you're are right, but the relationship between equity markets and dollar is inverse, even though ít isn't bullish in reality as for inflation - isn't just a big make believe - after Fed went on hold, has inflation really worsened, so whether they cut or raise, it shouldn't affect the figures as they are rigged trading stocks is really not about knowing the reality of the economy but about knowing the illusion of the economy and the stock market