Anyone who thinks tomorrow the market dumps

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

I only added 2 positions today, both in Ethanol. I cut some USBE and added more ADM and VSE. I like that VSE bought more capacity today. And ADM chart ius just itching to take off to the moon. Actually 3, I added a tiny bit of TSL. Very tiny.

Do you have any thoughts on Corn futures? (I bought em' today but then again I buy them every day) :cry:

They were a bit anti-correlated to ADM during Corns rally phase.

I have thoughts.. I hate corn futures, I want them to tank to 1 dollar, so my ethanol stocks skyrocketed :)

Otherwise, I don't really know much about them, I have them on my screen, but never traded. They looked pretty overbought at 4, and had a good size pull back. I think they'll be around this 3-3.5 range for the time being.

#12 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:04 PM

The inevitable collapse of the market is much published! I'm seeing some buys in industries here and there and almost fully loaded now. Tonight I think Bud will give me a buy when I finally get home and get my daily data download. I'm already into a wine stock that gave me a buy. Beer coming up! Gld finally went to the black in my stop and I'm hoping to doesn't roll over too far and stop me out now that it's getting good.. Disney looking good today, I'll push that stop up tonight. I took a swing at TM (Toyota), got that today. So we shall see how that goes. I've taken a beating now in CCJ though so there is always that! On the other hand, it's been slapped down hard a couple of times now and is about "due" to run up. Does that sound like a gambler playing a slot machine? :cry:
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#13 try2win

try2win

• Traders-Talk User
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

Still holding QID. Just barely missed being stopped out.

Still holding SRS (inverse REITs)

whats up drano ... you used to post over at capital stool right ... been wondering where you went. just started checking out this place.

#14 Drano

Drano

• Traders-Talk User
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

Hi, T2W, please check your PMs