My gut stinks....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

what is the point of these conversations? how do they help anyone? nav you dont need to explain yourself to anyone, you post what you want to post with out liability or justification. this is obnoxious.

Indextrader,

I am only posting my signals here. You are making assumptions about my trades.

I thought for sure that your combo buy had failed when it violated your hourly bar and went nearly 20 points against you

Partially true. I took the trade at ES 1959 and got stopped out after it hit my 8 point stop limit. It did not go 20 points against me. I never sit and pray on my trades. My stop losses are generally 6 points and max 8 points on ES, relative to this current market volatility. When the market volatility decreases, i generally have 4-6 point stops.

And today it sounded like you missed the move waiting for an overbought condition

Again you are making assumptions and you are completely wrong there. I went short at the hourly bar close at 1470.50, when i posted the signal, and covered for 6 points profit. I again went short at 1470 and 1473 on the bounce, and covered for 17 points profit.

By the time i took the trade and posted the signal, ES was already trading at 1466 and it was too risky for anyone to take that trade at that point. That's why i threw a caution saying that waiting for a bounce was prudent. And those Fast Oscillators did not lie. There came a bounce to 1474.

Good to hear that they both worked out for you.

Wrong again. One worked out. One did not.

Now those are the facts. Now going forward, please resist from making assumptions about my trades and how i trade, when i don't explicitly post my trades.

“be right and sit tight”