Photo

Futures ramped up from the get go; LOB!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

Hi everyone, they ran the SPX futures up 6 points and the NDX futures up 9 points from the start of futures trading. IMHO, they're setting up the markets for the next sharp drop as early as Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are in a rush to dump out, i.e., distribute, the stock-index futures' contracts that they took into their day-to-day trading ST inventory on Friday's decline at the close of Friday's trading and then they will sell stock-index futures short prior to the next decline in order to profit from that decline when they cover their short sales.

Cheers, :)

Bob-C

Hi everyone, IMVHO, after they finish distributing their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts to the short sellers that they are currently squeezing, they will then supply the short sellers stock-index futures' contracts by selling short stock-index futures' contracts to them and then profiting on their short sales during the upcoming potentially very sharp ST decline possibly on Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are urgently dumping their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts in anticipation of the next leg down. :) :) IMHO, this is standard operating merchandising procedure for all worldwide markets which are merchandising vehicles.

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#12 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:02 PM

Apparently so far it only reversed the Friday's closing sell off, this ES 1462 level proves to be a very difficult resistance. It is amazing how critical the Monday's trading is for the rest of the week...

#13 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

Gap, SQUEEZE,run. That's my FF here.