#11 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

I'm not sure why I see so many posts bashing Maria. Some of my trader
friends even call her Backseat Bartiroma or BlowJob Bartiroma

Link

Ramone, the legendary figure of New York punk, had after all recorded the likes of Cretin Hop, Teenage Lobotomy and Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue and here he apparently was asking for investment advice."He said to me Maria, I wrote a song about you and he said just come down to CBGBs in Manhattan, be there at midnight. I said, Joey, I'm sorry to tell you but I have to be on the air at 6am and I can't be anywhere at midnight except in my bed, so I didn't go." Instead, at Ramone's urging, she sent a camera crew. "Sure enough, the cameraman came back with the tape and there's him and his band with this song Maria Bartiromo and I just love it. It's a tremendous tribute. I just love that. It's great, just great." The song was on Ramone's final album, released after his death from lymphoma in 2001. The first verse pretty much sums it up:

What's happening on Wall Street
What's happening at the stock exchange
I want to know
What's happening on Squawk Box
What's happening with my stocks
I want to know
I watch you on the TV every single day
Those eyes make everything OK
I watch her every day
I watch her every night
She's really out of sight
Maria Bartiromo
Maria Bartiromo
Maria Bartiromo

Joey performed some new songs on his "A Pre-CMJ Showcase Party Blowout" -show at CBGB on October wed. 18, 2000.

One song is about TV-face Maria Bartiromo and you can listen it also,

Maria Bartiromo Song

Edited by linrom1, 15 August 2007 - 07:46 PM.

#12 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

My buddies who work in N.Y. say her nickname is "Big Butt Bartiroma." That is why you rarely see a camera shot of her below the waist and "never" from the backside. Comparable to Hillaries. :blink: U.F.O.

Edited by U.F.O., 15 August 2007 - 09:25 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~