• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,040 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

This is two days old and a repeat signal, but fwiw, it's bullish intermediate-term. Fully_short_Study_12656_image001.gif Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

2 days old is a long time. I'm guessing that the action on Wednesday and Thursday has taken this back above 60 somewhat.

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

2 days old is a long time. I'm guessing that the action on Wednesday and Thursday has taken this back above 60 somewhat.

You're wrong about that. Its going up tomorrow is my best guess.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,040 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

Actually, with this data, no. Two days isn't much time at all. When there's 5 days of that type of leaning, pay attention. There are lots of other folks leaning that hard too. It has intermediate-term import.

Best,
Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,885 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

Polls tonight look interesting.

#6 DonBart

DonBart

• Traders-Talk User
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Pardon me for asking a silly question. But what in the heck does the sentiment of a handful of traders at this web site have anything to do with the current credit crunch!?!?!?! This market is going to crash because much larger forces are at work here and it doesn't make one iota of difference how many here is bullish or bearish. I mean does anyone here seriously think that just because a few traders here are bearish that somehow negates the massive negative impact of a global credit crunch? Come on people, wake up and smell the coffee! :bear:

#7 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:54 PM

IT bullish, cool. ST we are going down regardless? :P A lot of floks here are future traders, I guess they all care ST.

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,040 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:31 AM

Pardon me for asking a silly question. But what in the heck does the sentiment of a handful of traders at this web site have anything to do with the current credit crunch!?!?!?!

This market is going to crash because much larger forces are at work here and it doesn't make one iota of difference how many here is bullish or bearish. I mean does anyone here seriously think that just because a few traders here are bearish that somehow negates the massive negative impact of a global credit crunch? Come on people, wake up and smell the coffee! :bear:

So, are our traders looking at stuff that nobody with big money is looking at? A number of our users are managers themselves.

If we're looking at things and are really Beared up, lots of other folks with money are really Beared up, too.

That means that it's likely that what we know is already priced in.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here: