major H1 Turn Date (tm) expected for 9/21/07

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

events and market action have curiously dovetailed with this possible major turn date which my eclectic system has generated. some of this is seasonal, some astro, some cyclical, some 3X related. solstices and equinoxes have a long history of important turn dates. i will not go into detail, but anyone who follows markets knows what i mean. as with ALL of these dates, they must be enhanced to be interesting. venus/neptune aspects are famous and have a history; mars pluto oppositions are longer term firing signs. these are some of the ingredients in this unusual stew. we also have 3X: a perfect day to finish wiping out overleveraged short term bear positions. and with the 50/50 from bernanke, a final thrust fizzle on this date makes sense. at the least, it is hard to imagine a sharp turn lower BEFORE a churn into 3X. it could be a lower high, but the pith is that an important and tradeable downturn could result. chart and other t/a considerations should be observed on the day in question, as always. but this might very well present a viable risk/reward opportunity. important note: this is not to be transmitted to any other site or published anywhere else on the www or in any newsletter. good luck to all ! H1

Edited by humble1, 19 September 2007 - 10:37 AM.

#2 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:50 AM

Unfortunatelly my astrologist I only trusted has died in Aug 2005. Now I have to do some astro-work by myself. There's a turning date 09/21. I just think.... we already got it a bit early.

#3 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:52 AM

I have stuff for a top in today, but not enough lined up yet to make a trade.

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,881 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image

#5 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Thanks for sharing your work, humble.