Youmast, Denleo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

My guess is that things at the moment are not that clear! IYoumast I respect very much your calls and you have been spot on in your calls But WTI is back at $88 again.......I wouldn t like to wake up one morning and see a huge gap down because of something happening in Middle East.

#2 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:26 AM

HEDGE ! FWIW
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#3 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:39 AM

are u talkin' bout KRUDE? Do u think itz bad for da market? Lotsa money buy less and less thing. I would worry bout krude below $50. Dat would b BEARISH. :bear:

#4 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

are u talkin' bout KRUDE? Do u think itz bad for da market? Lotsa money buy less and less thing. I would worry bout krude below $50. Dat would b BEARISH. :bear:

Yes I get your point, I only use it now as an indication of worry in the Middle east, that s all.

#5 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

Yes I get your point, I only use it now as an indication of worry in the Middle east, that s all.

Russia with its National dependence on crude revenue is the biggest source of world price manipulation as it ferments instability to maintain high crude prices. Iran and Venezuela are also very adept in using these tactics to maintain high price of crude. Hedge funds also bid up price of crude in the same manner that Amaranth ran up Natural Gas prices through use of unregulated electronic exchanges to manipulate futures.

Eventually, this racket will collapse as soon as refiners try to raise prices at the retail level and politicians who are part of the Texan energy mafia get booted out of office.

#6 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:39 PM

Russia with its National dependence on crude revenue is the biggest source of world price manipulation as it ferments instability to maintain high crude prices.

Of course Russia is bad. Russia is bombing Middle East for no reason. Russia is inflating the world currensies creating the biggest bubble ever. Russian debts are so large that there's no any theoretical possibility to pay them off. No doubt, crude oil futures are trading and manipulating on Moscow Mercantile exchange. Putin was born in Texas, and the whole oil industry promoted him as the President just to keep oil prices as high as possible. Yeah, he is dumb agressive cowboy who spend on WMD more money than all other countries in the world combined. Right? :(

#7 endisnear

endisnear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

Russia with its National dependence on crude revenue is the biggest source of world price manipulation as it ferments instability to maintain high crude prices.

Of course Russia is bad. Russia is bombing Middle East for no reason. Russia is inflating the world currensies creating the biggest bubble ever. Russian debts are so large that there's no any theoretical possibility to pay them off. No doubt, crude oil futures are trading and manipulating on Moscow Mercantile exchange. Putin was born in Texas, and the whole oil industry promoted him as the President just to keep oil prices as high as possible. Yeah, he is dumb agressive cowboy who spend on WMD more money than all other countries in the world combined. Right? :(

I know a guy that used to sell him alot of coke in the 80s too....River Oaks...Houston, TX. Good ole Pooti Poot.

#8 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

so youmast, what s the target price for this OPEX...if you don t mind sharing this info with us Thanks

#9 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:47 PM

so youmast, what s the target price for this OPEX...if you don t mind sharing this info with us
Thanks

Ask my Ukranian brutha.... he knows betta than me.

oh, tomorrow u get lots of topics from him ;)

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:49 PM

The best indicator of how good -or- bad a country and its leadership is........look at how many immigrants it attracts. I believe USA attracts something like 2 million LEGAL immigrants each year. Would they be coming here if USA was the big bad wolf? Decide for yourself. And I am one of those fortunate immigrants who was lucky enough to become a US Citizen, which I desired more than any other country, even Sweden where my wife came from.

Edited by pdx5, 16 October 2007 - 03:50 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule