Youmast, Denleo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

pxd have you ever heard of the power of perception USA is connected to a dream, an illusion just like the economy nothing to do with realities once they come to USA they stay there why who wants to give up on their dream

#12 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

pxd

have you ever heard of the power of perception

USA is connected to a dream, an illusion

just like the economy

nothing to do with realities

once they come to USA they stay there

why

who wants to give up on their dream

Except mine came true beyond my wildest dreams!
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#13 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

First of all it has nothing to do with good-bad-leadership... It is all about MONEY and immigration LAW. Russia has not less than 2mil legal immigrants, I guess. I have no idea about illegals, but my 6,000ft house in Moscow is building by 30 illegal folks from Asia. So what? Don't you think Monaco is worse than Russia or America? No. But immigration law is much tougher there, and poor people get nothing in Monaco.

#14 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

Response to: linrom1 Oct 16 2007, 10:45 AM' post='321704' "...in the same manner that Amaranth ran up Natural Gas prices through use of unregulated electronic exchanges to manipulate futures." I could be wrong but I dont think Aramanth was able to drive NG prices a single cent. They took a huge spread position which everyone who looks at COT (without simplifying it to net cot) saw but didn't talk about. I think ONE of the unintended results of their trade was to pay a good premium to those who store gas. I know I'm out of my depth on the Amaranth story but going back to the time this was an anonamously huge spread trade heading for disaster I have been trying to get an insider to tell the story.