Island Reversal on Hourly

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:18 AM

Also Hourly Trendline break.....could this be 4 of Primary 5 with a target of $750?

But with 5 of Primary 5 to follow....the Pigs can fly phase for Gold Miners

Posted Image

Chart below Courtesy of SentimentTrader.com (Thanks Jason)

Posted Image

Edited by Woody, 04 February 2008 - 11:26 AM.

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

you saw Senor BS's opinion that we may have seen 5 of 5 of 5?

#3 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

Dougie,

With Elliott there are always many possible counts.......

I tend to favor the Count presented by Fib several posts below.

We did not experience the giddy Bullishness of a 5 of 5 of 5, wait until the Juniors, Seniors, and anything Gold related start rallying beyond belief a la Internet Style, wait for tips from Cab Drivers, wait for Magazine Headlines on Gold, wait for the superBulls to come out and predict $5000 Gold then you'll experience a 5 of 5 of 5; Gold is notorious for putting in Spike highs.......havent seen that yet imho

btw while I read other posts and opinions with great interest, I follow my own indicators when it comes time to pull the trigger as I'm sure many others do, it is afterall my money. :)

Edited by Woody, 04 February 2008 - 01:50 PM.

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

[quote name='Woody' date='Feb 4 2008, 01:46 PM' post='348709']
[quote name='dougie' post='348701' date='Feb 4 2008, 12:33 PM']
[/quote]

Dougie,

With Elliott there are always many possible counts.......

I tend to favor the Count presented by Fib several posts below.

We did not experience the giddy Bullishness of a 5 of 5 of 5, wait until the Juniors, Seniors, and anything Gold related start rallying beyond belief a la Internet Style, wait for tips from Cab Drivers, wait for Magazine Headlines on Gold, wait for the superBulls to come out and predict $5000 Gold then you'll experience a 5 of 5 of 5; Gold is notorious for putting in Spike highs.......havent seen that yet imho

btw while I read other posts and opinions with great interest, I follow my own indicators when it comes time to pull the trigger as I'm sure many others do, it is afterall my money. :)

Amigo's, Senor sees many possibilities here as well. I just do not like how the gold stocks are trading here, we could see a grande pullback.

BSing away

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:47 PM

senor-it is after all my money aint that the truth. to me, there are no signs of a major top yet in gold. my work just doesnt show that. dharma

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:07 PM

senor-it is after all my money

aint that the truth. to me, there are no signs of a major top yet in gold. my work just doesnt show that.
dharma

I understand, but the wave patterns that have for Senor a muy bueno chance to have ended suggest a decline to 780. And Senor does not like how the gold stocks (HUI,XAU) have been acting.

NO BS

Senor

#7 lhslancers3270

lhslancers3270

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

senor-it is after all my money

aint that the truth. to me, there are no signs of a major top yet in gold. my work just doesnt show that.
dharma

I understand, but the wave patterns that have for Senor a muy bueno chance to have ended suggest a decline to 780. And Senor does not like how the gold stocks (HUI,XAU) have been acting.

NO BS

Senor

The miners have acted better than you might expect the last two trading days but I agree they didn't participate on the last rally very well.

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

I understand, but the wave patterns that have for Senor a muy bueno chance to have ended suggest a decline to 780. And Senor does not like how the gold stocks (HUI,XAU) have been acting. NO BS Senor my work shows we pull back to 4of3 which was the 780 area. i think this is wave 4. which should pull back to one wave of lesser degree. the chart of gold, going back to 80 looks like a big cup and now we form the handle. also, my experience of being a trader since 79, is commodiites blow off. this will be no different. all the pieces of the puzzle are there and are coming together. i respect the technicians on this board, although i dont agree w/their conclusions. dharma

#9 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

NO BS

Senor

my work shows we pull back to 4of3 which was the 780 area. i think this is wave 4. which should pull back to one wave of lesser degree. the chart of gold, going back to 80 looks like a big cup and now we form the handle. also, my experience of being a trader since 79, is commodiites blow off. this will be no different. all the pieces of the puzzle are there and are coming together. i respect the technicians on this board, although i dont agree w/their conclusions. dharma

dharma, are u saying we pull back to 780?
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#10 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

4 month/ 78-80 td cycle isn't due for about another month. I was hoping for one last push up into that date, but I have to admit, it does look a bit "toppy" .