Island Reversal on Hourly

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:04 PM

todays low COULD be the low of course. some forks show support here, and the .618 xA would be 432

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

as a matter of fact, this never disturbs my sleep.

there is no way the gold/silver market has topped. this will end in a parabolic blowoff.
dharma

I guess amigo it is what is meant my "topped? I agree that is has not topped long term. Yet you agree 780 (I do as well) is a very possible downside target. I do not think the vast majority of traders/investors on this board would want to ride out that big of a decline. Styles and investment straregy vary greatly, but no way do I want to hold a full invested position though that kind of a decline.

NO BS

Senor

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:50 PM

i have 0margin 0 debt. and i keep enough money to live so i dont touch my account. we are making a short term low here. in the next couple of months there could be a real scare in the broads. tor- thanks for the advice. dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:45 PM

i have 0margin 0 debt. and i keep enough money to live so i dont touch my account.
we are making a short term low here. in the next couple of months there could be a real scare in the broads.
tor- thanks for the advice.
dharma

Senor can see the possibility of a low here, but it it does not occur Senor thinks the HUI could muy rapido reach 400 or lower. Muy importante trading.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#25 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

thanks for the good discussion here everyone.