UNG - too tempting to pass up

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:43 AM

I like the idea and have one suggestion. Will PM you tomorrow.
mss

I'm interested too. I'm looking for swing position trade buddies. :D

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#32 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

I like the idea and have one suggestion. Will PM you tomorrow.
mss

I'm interested too. I'm looking for swing position trade buddies. :D

cheers,

john

You know you have me. B)

mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#33 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:17 AM

hi scott, Yes, and I do appreciate that! I wish we had some support from crude oil today. Failure here for crude to rally today is very problematic. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 01 April 2009 - 11:18 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#34 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

Even though crude is cratering. I have 3 bullish daily bars. If this rallies back to the 16.50 level I am going to bail and see what else looks good. This must be establishing some trading range for a minute or week or so. Nothing clear until the range gets established.