Photo

what happend to NAV, teaparty, semi and swinger?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

those where the guys I was learning from and now they are gone. ????

#2 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

I miss nav and Teaparty. Tea, where is the count. Hook it up. And nav, where are the day trades. Come on dudes.

#3 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

i think nav has ablog and T posts on a differnt board, which has been mentioned on TT
best,
klh

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,041 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:06 PM

I miss them too. Nav often goes quiet when the market gets goofy. When it gets normal he starts trading and talking again. I'd drop him a line, but he was just on the site yesterday, so I'm pretty sure he's doing just fine. tea got pretty frustrated by some folks on this site, not posting TA and others not appreciating his. Frankly, over the years that I've watched him, I think he has become one of our finest analysts and I hope he starts posting again. Semi comes around from time to time. He and I met minds. If his business is anything like mine, however, there are times when you just can't get it together to post. I got bubkes on swinger. He hasn't been here since tax day. That may have had something to do with it! :o :lol:

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,146 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

I miss nav and Teaparty. Tea, where is the count. Hook it up. And nav, where are the day trades. Come on dudes.

I agree. Hope to see 'em both back posting soon. They add a lot to this board. And they are gentlemen. :)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

I miss them too. Nav often goes quiet when the market gets goofy. When it gets normal he starts trading and talking again. I'd drop him a line, but he was just on the site yesterday, so I'm pretty sure he's doing just fine.

tea got pretty frustrated by some folks on this site, not posting TA and others not appreciating his. Frankly, over the years that I've watched him, I think he has become one of our finest analysts and I hope he starts posting again. Semi comes around from time to time. He and I met minds.

If his business is anything like mine, however, there are times when you just can't get it together to post.

I got bubkes on swinger. He hasn't been here since tax day. That may have had something to do with it! :o

:lol:

Uh, I may totally mistaken about this but...

Isn't the "he" known as Teaparty a "she"? Truly, it might be all the more frustrating that the male locker room we have here doesn't even recognize "she" is a she, let alone how great she is with the Elliott waves.

I remember a post a while back when Tea complained about something and someone tossed out the insult that "he" was "acting like a girl." Tea indignantly replied: "I am a girl."

That prompted me to visit "his" profile and what do you know? Under gender it says "Female." Figures -- the name is "Teaparty."

And yes, I agree, she is one of the finest analysts I've ever seen. Hopefully, she returns to the party. After all, parties have not all that much fun without girls, and isn't especially true without this girl? :)

Teaparty's Profile

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Teaparty is a woman. Funny how everyone assumes that someone any good must be a male.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#8 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

"869.60 has to hold"

http://investorshub....age_id=37446358

Mark, I hope you don't mind a one-time pointer ....

#9 TMN

TMN

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

i was thinking a bit older with a white beard

#10 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,146 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

Teaparty is a woman. Funny how everyone assumes that someone any good must be a male.

I don't think they do make that assumption. I know I don't. But if you don't know gender and call a poster here "he" you'll be right roughly 97% of the time. ;)

Btw, when Norton was here visiting a few months ago, he said he thought Teaparty was probably the best technician here, overall, or at least one of the very best. I think I remember him referring to her as "him", though. :lol: He also said that Teaparty is the artist formerly known as "eminime". Can anyone confirm that? TIA, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds