TSA: Men groping my wife and children

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:00 PM

All the news for the past few days is about the new TSA actions which involve fondling and groping of women and children by male TSA workers.
(An 8 year old girl and a 20 month old reportedly had their genitalia groped by a male TSA worker.
Without the badge, they would go to prison for the identical actions.)

"The story of Infowars employee Michelle, who along with her child was sexually assaulted by TSA staff after refusing to go through a naked body scanner, has gone viral on the Internet after it was picked up by the Drudge Report, a website leading the charge in the backlash against airport oppression at the hands of the TSA that has now led to the world’s largest pilot’s association boycotting the use of naked body scanners.
Workers who indicate that they oppose the scanners have quickly been demoted or even fired. The TSA is now openly pursuing a policy of hiring thugs who enjoy using the scanners to fulfil their sick sexual kicks or little-Hitler mentality."

I will not be flying until this stops.

I'm mad as hell and I not taking it anymore.

'BIG SIS' BACKLASH AFTER TSA GENITALIA GROPING...

Pilots 'Opt Out'; Reject Naked Body Scanners Over Radiation Danger, Privacy Breach...

Flier Patience Wears Thin at Checkpoints...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 November 2010 - 12:27 PM.

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

#3 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

Well, if you won't let us see you naked, then we are going to cop a feel. :yes:

#4 GrizzBear

GrizzBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

Roger do you see this affecting the markets or airline stocks?

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

Roger do you see this affecting the markets or airline stocks?

It already has.
And if this new policy is not revoked, you will see more than the pilots boycotting.
The more idiotic the TSA becomes, the more folks will choose alternate travel and vacations destinations.
Currently anything around 300 miles can be reached as quickly by auto, considering not just travel time but the security, baggage, and car rental hassles.
A lot of folks will drive farther than 300 miles to prevent their wives and children from being groped.

However, if Vegas Showgirls were hired as TSA gropers, I'd consider a trip or two to Vegas.
Posted Image
"Is that a knife in your pocket sir, or are you just happy to see me?" :blush:

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 November 2010 - 07:23 PM.

#6 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

This is a heads up by rodgerdogger. Some defense company will come out with a fully mechanized remote groper that gives feedback to the TSA agents, and the stock will shoot to the sky.

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

"If I fondle myself at the airport I can be denied from boarding the airplane but if I don't let some stranger fondle me at the airport I could be denied from boarding the airplane."

FLIGHT ATTENDANTS FIGHT BACK: HANDS OFF MY CROTCH!
TSA Rejects Airport Molestation Complaints...
Female radio host recounts encounter after opting out; cuffed to chair, ticket ripped up...
OPT OUT: Pilots oppose naked scans, full-body searches...
'Repeated doses of radiation'...
Screeners touch passengers' breasts, genitals...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 November 2010 - 12:16 PM.

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:12 AM

"Smoken Hot" chick "randomly" chosen for naked body scanner.
Opts out, handcuffed to a chair and has ticket ripped up.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 November 2010 - 01:13 AM.

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

NOVEMBER 24TH: "NATIONAL OPT OUT DAY"

It now appears that "the plan" devised by the TSA to force everybody thru the naked body scanners was to make "OPT OUT" so invasive and humiliating that no one would choose it.
That's why when someone refuses the naked body scanner, "OPT OUT" is loudly shouted, making a scene, as the passenger then has their breasts and gentials grouped in full public view.

Therefore the day before Thanksgiving is being call National Opt Out Day in an effort to fight back.

http://www.optoutday.com/

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 November 2010 - 09:48 AM.

#10 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

I can not help but think that Osama and his friends are in their cave laughing at what they have gotten us to do to ourselves - fondle men, women and children in pubic. I think it is worse for the children. I can not imagine having a little daughter and wife being fondled like that and then trying to explain why it is OK for the TSA/law to touch you in the 'bathing suit' area' but no one else should. I seriously think it is a traumatizing experience.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 November 2010 - 11:34 AM.
He meant to say Osama, got mixed up.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16