TSA: Men groping my wife and children

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

I have a very beautiful 14 year old grand-daughter. We have taken her on several flights to various vacation spots. NO MORE! I would want to kill a terrorist if he did to her what these TSA thugs are doing. They have limited background checks, several have turned up as being convicted sex offenders, some not even American citizens!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 November 2010 - 11:16 AM.

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

I guess they read my post:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AA5...111'GATEWAY TO COMMERCE'

Executives from the travel industry, including online travel sites, theme parks and hotels, were set to meet Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Pistole on Friday to discuss their concerns that security is crimping travel.
"We have received hundreds of e-mails and phone calls from travelers vowing to stop flying," said Geoff Freeman, an executive vice president of the U.S. Travel Association, which set up the meeting with the Obama administration officials.
"You can't talk on the one hand about creating jobs in this country and getting this economy back on track and on the other hand discourage millions of Americans from flying, which is the gateway to commerce," he said.

"Pilots are not the terrorist threat," said John Prater, president of the Air Line Pilots Association and a veteran pilot for United Continental. "Seeing scarce security resources being used on pilots makes absolutely no sense."
Some pilots, male and female, have complained the patdowns make them feel uncomfortable. The group urged any pilot who feels unfit for duty afterward to "call in sick and remove themselves from the trip."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 12 November 2010 - 03:18 PM.