• 9,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

bankster thief's painting some serious macd cross overs

#132 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:01 PM

slipping into my buy hat %^&^&%$#@&&^*%%#$$%@^^%$%^connection problems**(&%$#@^%%#$& dharma

#133 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

dharma: Looks like Wave 2 complete today in both GOLD and GDX - GDX @ 50% FIB and Gold just shy of 38.2% FIB from move off of February lows. If so powerful upmove next - we will know in the next couple of days. stubaby

#134 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

I agree with dharma's number...as long as that area approx. isn't definitively violated, this is a buying opp'ty.
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#135 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Scalp note. For past year, NEM has gone down four consecutive days six different times -- the odds for making a profit selling on close of its first day up have been 100 percent. Probably time for a loser (particularly since I'm posting this :D ), but today NEM was down four consecutive days for the seventh time. Needless to say, it's capable of lifting the entire sector for a day at least. :huh:

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#136 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

you buyers are gutsy, and the time to buy is when the blood is running my hats off to you

#137 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

silver was ebullient! folks just bought , now i am not saying that silver isnt going higher, i am saying it got parabolic. we are very close to the lows here, bottoming process. if not , and we break 1392 i bail. sure i would love to walk away from this leg w/my account @the highs , but its not the reality of being in this biz. done. positioned. waiting to see if my alignment w/the market is true! dharma

#138 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

Scalp note. For past year, NEM has gone down four consecutive days six different times -- the odds for making a profit selling on close of its first day up have been 100 percent.

Probably time for a loser (particularly since I'm posting this :D ), but today NEM was down four consecutive days for the seventh time.

Needless to say, it's capable of lifting the entire sector for a day at least.

:huh:

Yup, capable of lifting the entire sector...

And silver stocks especially. Holy kemosabe! AGQ up nearly 20 points from the open!

P.S.

...taking some profits now.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#139 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:41 PM

when has gold ever topped without a spike ? doubt top is in. have not convictions to add much as i am overweight

#140 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

take a gander at ATX here folks