• 9,621 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

hourly divergences gone on miners dharma

#162 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

decline taking the same look and feel as the decline off the highs. that decline lasted a month, that would = about december 8th dharma

#163 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

Now you are talking. As always +/1 a few days

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#164 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

obviously I mean +/- a few days.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#165 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

tria, so you are looking @this similar to my view. so far this move down off of 1800 looks very similar to the move down from 1925

gratitude
Louie Schwartzberg
http://tedxtalks.ted...wartzberg-Grati

dharma

#166 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:55 AM

Exactly dharma but +/- a few days. I will re-evaluate after this Friday's action which could be a down day for Gold. tks for the "gratitude" which I enjoyed a lot, All the best, tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#167 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

Exactly dharma but +/- a few days. I will re-evaluate after this Friday's action which could be a down day for Gold.

tks for the "gratitude" which I enjoyed a lot,
All the best,
tria

i enjoyed it as well. i dont go off topic very much i am very focused. its my mo.
has anyone noticed that crude oil is performing very well. raises my eyebrows. oil goes up it causes many things go up.
also wheat is in a falling wedge pattern.
@times oil and gold fit together like a glove on a hand.
24th is the new moon
i have turns in the metals on friday, so this may be a one day wonder. never ever chase the metals.
always buy weakness and sell strength. if you do otherwise its the tkt to the bread line.
there are those out there that think the banksters will go broke or get into trouble w/their big silver short position. rubbish . they control the exchanges.
the banksters and comex members were short in 80(this is fact) ask sinclair, silver was on a tear. they changed the rules, no buying of silver allowed(are you listening) only selling. well guess what happened to price.
if you are playing w/ heavy leverage, as skilled as you may be(look @celente) you are a mark!
dharma

#168 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:18 AM

Exactly dharma but +/- a few days. I will re-evaluate after this Friday's action which could be a down day for Gold.

All the best,
tria

i enjoyed it as well. i dont go off topic very much i am very focused. its my mo.
has anyone noticed that crude oil is performing very well. raises my eyebrows. oil goes up it causes many things go up.
24th is the new moon
i have turns in the metals on friday, so this may be a one day wonder. never ever chase the metals.
always buy weakness and sell strength. if you do otherwise its the tkt to the bread line.
there are those out there that think the banksters will go broke or get into trouble w/their big silver short position. rubbish . they control the exchanges.
the banksters and comex members were short in 80(this is fact) ask sinclair, silver was on a tear. they changed the rules, no buying of silver allowed(are you listening) only selling. well guess what happened to price.
if you are playing w/ heavy leverage, as skilled as you may be(look @celente) you are a mark!
dharma

~ Wayne Gretzky

#169 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:27 AM

All the best,
tria

24th is the new moon
dharma

Ref oil, Eric Hadik of INSIIDE Track, sents me emails occasionally, to persuade me to subscribe.
I recieved one yesterday and I quote ".........much of the mkt action could be a harbinger of an explosive event in the Middle East.......before year-end."

~ Wayne Gretzky

#170 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

All the best,
tria

24th is the new moon
dharma

Ref oil, Eric Hadik of INSIIDE Track, sents me emails occasionally, to persuade me to subscribe.
I recieved one yesterday and I quote ".........much of the mkt action could be a harbinger of an explosive event in the Middle East.......before year-end."

i was couching what i was saying on oil!
i am looking for gold to make a v out of this bottom, whenever it occurs.
it may be tomorrow is down and friday is up again
dharma