its time for a new thread!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#181 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

this rally could be very short lived. the resolution to the euro crises is not that easy. hopefully no one chased. still more work to do. but it seems to be developing. dharma

#182 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

this rally could be very short lived. the resolution to the euro crises is not that easy. hopefully no one chased. still more work to do. but it seems to be developing.
dharma

fwiw...I got a Dorsey Point and Figure buy on gold..target 1810..but if it touches 1670 it will be a sell.
TM

#183 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

this rally could be very short lived. the resolution to the euro crises is not that easy. hopefully no one chased. still more work to do. but it seems to be developing.
dharma

fwiw...I got a Dorsey Point and Figure buy on gold..target 1810..but if it touches 1670 it will be a sell.
TM

Thank you trademama, I already initiated a 1/3 trading long position as of last Friday. Will use any weakness by 8-9 December to buy the remaining 2/3. I like both Gold and Silver medium term. I noticed that since 11/21 on the hourly charts, up moves are 5's and down moves 3's. It could be just an abc but who knows. :unsure:
tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#184 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

watching! lots of support under gold. my thinking has not changed. testing the 65ma on the on hourly charts from the underside on the miners. gld rearing its head above the 65ma. watching dharma

#185 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

dharma

TM

Thank you trademama, I already initiated a 1/3 trading long position as of last Friday. Will use any weakness by 8-9 December to buy the remaining 2/3. I like both Gold and Silver medium term. I noticed that since 11/21 on the hourly charts, up moves are 5's and down moves 3's. It could be just an abc but who knows. :unsure:
tria

i agree about accumulating it..gold is going with the market imo..so whenever the lows are tested succesfully on the spx.....I think the better place to go long (if one believes to go long in the market) is with gold first. I also noticed that gld's money flow getting oversold too...it's coming soon..the pop in gold..for me, I'll be watching Chan's charts to reverse to buy for added boost to the run. Now, if gold touches 1670 then I would be very careful and as we know it can reverse in a day $30-40 easily. Until we get over 1822 on a closing basis. .it's in a trading range unless we break 1600 to the downside. Also I like watching the 60 minute on gld and setting the MACD to 65,90,12 with a MA set at 3..it does help with direction ...we have a minor bar up right now, nothing convincing. Good Luck trading.
TM

#186 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

miners holding below 65 ma on the hourly , gld above. nothing revealed ---------yet dharma

#187 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

miners holding below 65 ma on the hourly , gld above. nothing revealed ---------yet
dharma

HUI:GOLD Ratio Daily Chart near a Slow STO "Buy Signal" - can't be bad!

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$HUI:$GOLD&p=D&yr=0&mn=11&dy=0&i=p65642496767&a=183376204&r=7198.png

stubaby B)

#188 Psycho

Psycho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

Bought SLV today at 31.00, looking for at least a 10-15% increase over the next month or so.

#189 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

Looks like Dorsey's Point and Figure called it! Demand taking over supply..now to see how hi this runs..and perhaps Next week's turn is a minor hi?..Chan's charts are pretty reliable for signals...so we shall see if we get the buy there ..I think gld has to close over 170ish for that..but if that happens...expect a ride up for sure. I've been following his charts for a while, and his signals are one of the most reliable signals I"ve seen..Like Dharma's been saying..they have to print! Some more bad news must be coming. Good trading
TM
http://stockcharts.c...et?obj=ID530404
Scroll down to gld fwiw
and again, if 1670 prints it would be a sell then..this will change with some up and down movement too

#190 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Delete this

Edited by tradermama, 30 November 2011 - 08:48 AM.