its time for a new thread!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#241 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

i came up w/these dates, 8/9 through some technical analysis. and ray and i came up w/these dates from an astro perspective. i thought they would be a significant low. keep in mind the full moon is the 10th well here we are. if it is not a low, then i dont know what is happening. i am doing my buying. i dont know when, but i think @some point in the bull, miners outperform the metals. the europeans meet today and i believe tomorrow as well. it seems to me , they nave no choice but to print. but we will see how they say what they say. what the wording is. i mean lets face it, the sovereigns are deep in debt. and monetization kicks the can down the road a bit. do your own dd. listen to no one , you are responsible for your money, you better know what you are doing. its print or die . that will be the theme for the next several years. make sure that you have taken measures to be fairly self sufficient. be sure to read www.jsmineset.com keep up w/what he posts. i do dharma

#242 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

we will see soon enough: was this AM's spike high the high instead?

#243 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

dougie

That's called a spring dive. ;)
Peace
johngeorge

#244 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

you have held to that idea since i posted the 8th as my date for a low.
frankly, i love being on the other side of the trade from you.
of course we shall see. break the lows of 1680 and i am back to the drawing board. otherwise i
see this as a buying opportunity.
dharma

#245 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

so far, nothing has changed for me, i anticipated a low into these dates, now i am waiting for bottoming action to appear and complete. dharma draghi can say what he wants, in the end they will inflate or they go down the rabbit hole

#246 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Here's one explanation for the gold sell off this am from Zero Hedge:
MNI Reports Coordinated Central Bank Intervention Sends Gold Lower Intraday
Peace
johngeorge

#247 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

please keep in mind that cbs are no better then the public @this. canada, england , and others sold their gold below 300. cbs started buying over 1k. the fact that they are selling is an indication of a bottom, if their past selling is looked it. it has continually marked lows. 1764 is a powerful # we fell short of that and came up to the 1754 , which my work has labelled the death zone. so far nothing has been violated.
keep in mind above 1900s there were coordinated attacks , which sent gold on its butt to 1530. i am now almost fully positioned, i dont know what # the assault on the highs just above 1800 begins, but it will take place. expecting the ecb to come out and bluntly say, print away, is not realist. but what choice do they have?
steady!
dharma

#248 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

why do you assume you are on "the other side of the trade from me"? I Pm'd you only a few days ago to tell you I was long.
I am only posting what you already know: that cycles can invert, and we will know shortly enough if today was a headfake or not

you have held to that idea since i posted the 8th as my date for a low.
frankly, i love being on the other side of the trade from you.
of course we shall see. break the lows of 1680 and i am back to the drawing board. otherwise i
see this as a buying opportunity.
dharma

#249 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:09 AM

please keep in mind that cbs are no better then the public @this. canada, england , and others sold their gold below 300. cbs started buying over 1k. the fact that they are selling is an indication of a bottom, if their past selling is looked it. it has continually marked lows. 1764 is a powerful # we fell short of that and came up to the 1754 , which my work has labelled the death zone. so far nothing has been violated.
keep in mind above 1900s there were coordinated attacks , which sent gold on its butt to 1530. i am now almost fully positioned, i dont know what # the assault on the highs just above 1800 begins, but it will take place. expecting the ecb to come out and bluntly say, print away, is not realist. but what choice do they have?
steady!
dharma

FWIW...I got a Point and Figure last alert down for gold..this means unless gold can move past it's hi from yesterday quickly..within a couple of days gold could be under 1700..and if it touches 1700 then that's a sell and negates what I mentioned before about the target of 1930..we came close yesterday..so my guess is today we have to move up a lot with some announcement like you said about printing..otherwise, we go down again..and test last supports under 1700...imo..today is do or die ..for that news to continue upward..we'll see how this goes..silver at this time if it touches 31 it will be a sell signal..good luck to all..but again, I have physical in both and plan on holding it long term..this is just for some swing trading..
TM

#250 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

be sure to read www.jsmineset.com keep up w/what he posts. i do
dharma

Jim Sinclair interviewed by KWN: Why Financial System is Imploding & What to do
Peace
johngeorge