deliberations

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#341 bunker

bunker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

yes, back in the day. the dollar was as good as gold. so, you are old . 21 was before fdr revalued gold from 22 -35 . and that was in 33. and i did buy all my gold below 500 scaling in. and i sold all the gold i bought in the 70s . yes, its a beautiful asset, because it is real money. but it in these times, is just another trading vehicle. i will hop off this car too, my guess from here is around 16
hang around we will see what you know. you buy a small hedge, and you tap dance. keep us posted on your trades. then we will see your genius. @21 an ounce you must be really really old even before fdr revalued gold. yes, i have heard that argument before, @ 1st in this country they tried the continental ,it didnt work. now everyone works for fiat. every one pays in fiat. throughout history fiats have come and gone. i suspect this time will be no different.
go ahead follow the analysts. those that get their flock out of precious, in the end will have depreciating fiat. i have no doubt how this bull ends, it ends like every bull in history.
you are just loud and rude.
keep posting, post your trades. not just your offensive boasts. you are already making people reluctant to post. in the end you will prove to have little to no substance.

every one have a happy, healthy, prosperous new year.
dont let the annoying old guy affect you, lets see if he really has something to say.
dharma

Dharma, in 1932 the inflation adjusted price of gold was around $500
http://inflationdata...ation_chart.htm

You own gold around the same price

#342 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Lots of charts sport "falling contracting wedges"

StockCharts Falling Wedge

stubaby B)

Edited by stubaby, 26 December 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#343 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

interesting article here:

http://www.kitco.com...s/20121224.html

gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#344 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

If you get your head out of this (deliberations) sand, you will know whether I am posting my trades or not on TT. Behavior is kind of like buffoons in the circus....
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#345 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

the deliberation is a title. for me it is clear that we are in a bull market and i will continue to ride blacktooth i have relatives that lived through that time. banks became a subject of distrust, people really did put their money under mattress. banks went under . having your money in your hand was the only safe place. today its gold. i write on these pages mostly because most are lost and i try to be a help. if bulls were easy many would make fortunes, but its not to be. when you think what 500 bought back then its quite astounding. i do think the same thing will repeat. good to have you on board. i am reading what you post and you have something to say. it is appreciated dharma

#346 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Me thinks the gold stock bottom might be in place, uno step at a time Senor

#347 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

FWIW just added a SIL position at 22.35, stop at 21.90. DYODD and al that. BSing away Senor

#348 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

http://stockcharts.c...71967&r=675.png

#349 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Me thinks the gold stock bottom might be in place, uno step at a time

Senor

Very noticeable last week was all the talk of downside targets by many and in various forums, all upside targets were suddenly forgotten.
Gold and Silver may or may not have one more low coming. GDX I believe has seen its corrective low however.
Furthermore, I believe that those who always correlate the USD, SPX to the PMS may be dissapointed.
December 2012 may be the end of many correlations as we knew them in the last few years.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#350 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Me thinks the gold stock bottom might be in place, uno step at a time

Senor

Very noticeable last week was all the talk of downside targets by many and in various forums, all upside targets were suddenly forgotten.
Gold and Silver may or may not have one more low coming. GDX I believe has seen its corrective low however.
Furthermore, I believe that those who always correlate the USD, SPX to the PMS may be dissapointed.
December 2012 may be the end of many correlations as we knew them in the last few years.

-tria

if one buys here for a trade like Idid you have to have a tight stop, if rally fails here then I am gone muy rapido

NO BS

Senor