Government oppression and slavery

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

I love those that suggest you can't run a business if you have to pay "award" wages or a "living" wage.

I love people who love other people.

You should start a business and pay your workers several times more then your competitors. Send me an application when you do.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#42 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

Coming soon to a government healthcare program near you:

The 22-year-old mother had been forced to have the abortion because she did not have enough money to pay the $6,400 fine for having a second child.“I told you, $6,400, not even a penny less. I told your dad that and he said he has no money,” a family planning official wrote to Deng in a blunt text message that quickly went viral. “You were too careless, you didn’t think this was a big deal.”Feng was grabbed from her home and taken to a local hospital in her native Shaanxi province where she was blindfolded, thrown on a bed and forced to a sign a document she couldn’t read. Thirty hours later, her baby girl was aborted.China has long defended its one-child policy as a way to prevent overpopulation and to help raise living standards across the country.
LINK

It could never happen in the USA, Right?
Under ObamaCare, the smoking penalty could add $5,086 to the cost.

A recent survey asked respondents if they smoked after sex.
3% said they never looked.

Woody Allen summed it up nicely.

If you smoke after sex then you aren't doing it properly.

#43 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

please step away from the punchbowl, you've had too much

I am referring to those that feel the need to have weapons to fend off slavery by government.

What nonsense.

#44 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

Someone recently said: "poor Cyprus, citizens lose their savings."

But since "We all belong to the government" nothing is really ours including Life, Liberty, Personal Property.
We should all just be thankful that they let us live to serve them.

#45 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

It is done in commercial contract and statute. Some highlights I focused on from Financial Sense Newshour, Apr 13, Puplova on Budget subject. a) Cancellation of inflation indexing in SS and tax brackets. B) Increase of 1T taxes c) Confiscation of "qualified" pensions above 3M d) Spending increase 4% per year e) Elimination of tax deductions f) Obamacare adding 4T to debt, they didn't state the timeframe I am watching for a scenerio, of running debt to 30-35T on the ponzie monitization which is enabled by a) above, and probably intended to obfuscate the collapse rate of a through e. That is how they do slavery. The victims got trapped by volunteering into hidden and implied contracts. The people don't think they have guns to oppose govt, they think it is to protect their stuff from zombies, when above has done its work.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#46 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

The people don't think they have guns to oppose govt, they think it is
to protect their stuff from zombies, when above has done its work.

:lol:

Sadly, we won't be able to even find any twinkies!

See: Zombieland: The Last Box of Twinkies

#47 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

Someone recently said: "poor Cyprus, citizens lose their savings."

But since "We all belong to the government" nothing is really ours including Life, Liberty, Personal Property.
We should all just be thankful that they let us live to serve them.

Except it wasn't citizens losing their savings.

It was Russian crims hiding their laundered money.

So many think governments should provide infrastructure and services but individuals should contribute nothing.

If you do then go live on an island somewhere.

#48 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

It is done in commercial contract and statute.

Some highlights I focused on from Financial Sense Newshour, Apr 13,
Puplova on Budget subject.

a) Cancellation of inflation indexing in SS and tax brackets.
B) Increase of 1T taxes
c) Confiscation of "qualified" pensions above 3M
d) Spending increase 4% per year
e) Elimination of tax deductions
f) Obamacare adding 4T to debt, they didn't state the timeframe

I am watching for a scenerio, of running debt to 30-35T on the ponzie monitization
which is enabled by a) above, and probably intended to obfuscate the collapse rate
of a through e.

That is how they do slavery. The victims got trapped by volunteering into
hidden and implied contracts.

The people don't think they have guns to oppose govt, they think it is
to protect their stuff from zombies, when above has done its work.

Slavery.

You have no idea.

You want your cake and eat it too.

Do you want a cohesive society or a dog eat dog free for all.

Sounds like you want anarchy YET would condemn anarchists as those from the left.

Very sick.

#49 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

Yeah I want a bankster mafia oligarch, one central owned media industry demonocracy, voting for phones virtual reality. Sicker I think silly labels are silly. It sounds more like I want Law, I don't know what anarchy is exactly but something of that nature is not incompatible with constitution LAW and natural rights. If all statue did not violate those two things then limited democracy could have been possible. Since it is this bad and you like it, it sounds like you want Fascism. Anyone can do labels and not understand anything about anything, that is how they run the demonocracy on tv. It sounds like you are so far in it up to your neck that you can't step out of it to even see that it is the there.

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Obamacare 9k per head mass wealth transfer to oligarch. Sick Obama confiscation of "qualified" pension above 3M, to exempt the class of gov employee fascist minions, sicker. Let me give you another scenerio. Remember the bushies, war costs 50B to be paid by Iraq oil, camel jockies did nine one one, permanent sustainable financialization bubble eutopia. You don't hear from them but that was not even the point, the good part of christian and conservative principals got sucked into misguided affiliation with that by the tv narrative, and is gone to the dustbin, finished off. Now they are taking out the extreme communist ideologies which the liberals do not understand their compliance of, because they only do tv demonocracy and don't have a real piece of factual or scientific knowledge in their head. This class only does feelings and emotions. They actually think the same mafia banking cabal that owns the bushies and sponsor the obama deception, is their benefactor overlord that cares about them, said overlord is going to tax itself to give them stuff, is what they think. My family all wacko communist women, I feed them factual scientific data once and a while and they operate in two standard responses. "I didnt see that on tv" reply nonsensically completely out of context, proving to me they didn't read or listen before spewing a predetermined judgement. This is the main mode of operation and I really just do it to prove that to myself how the demonocracy works. I am socialogical researcher and they don't know I am just testing their tv mind control response mechanisms. I am just experimenting with and testing the dillusional liberal extreme mind manufactured by tv. The overlord knows how to use the tv and demonocracy and it sounds like you like it. So the next step, once the extreme communist ideologies of the liberals goes into the dustbin with the discredited conservatives that hitched their wagon to the bushies, there is no one standing but the fascist overlords, they won. Best to one to extracate themselves by way of understanding commercial contract slavery and exiting that. That is what I am talking about. I am not opposing or defending any label. I am talking about extracating from statue communism administered through commercial contract, into the freedom and sovereignty of Law. And your response is to tell me what it sounds like I like and dislike, want and diswant, and you didnt read or understand anything, which is the same response I expect from any extreme of the dialectic.