• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Let me get on my soapbox a bit. First its not a fight I want and my preparations are about getting out.

I have been around these people a long time, republicans and democrats zero difference, these ideologies are by defiinition, the
perdertmined commitment to fiction. Their fiction is the theft and mass wealth transfer of other's life and labor.

Here is what I have learned, been learning a whole life but summarizing into a conclusion. This is it, the conclusion, it is a math problem. Stay with me.
Matter cannot be created or destroyed
Energy in a system cannot be changed without doing work on it or removing work from it
mass in equals mass out

It is all the same universal natural law and that is usually expressed as a math problem.

Obamacare is that last margin of theft of life and labor, from the last of the marginal median income slave.
The difinition of liberals is theft and mass wealth transfer of life and labor and they are down to the last internal margin.

Below is the external manifesting running out that math they are bringing it in, coming home now, the final solution.

The whole tv scam and the oneness of the republican and democrat fraud is, violation of universal natural law, a math problem.
The energy in the system can not be increased, without doing work, now you know why liberals hate law and cant do math.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

The whole tv scam and the oneness of the republican and democrat fraud...Their fiction is the theft and mass wealth transfer of other's life and labor.

Amen brother!

Some years ago I heard the story of 2 men who wanted to control their local government.
They conspired to each run for office, but in opposite parties.
The "heated" debates made for great news but regardless of promises made, they would each implement the identical same policies as the other, regardless of who won the election.
The absolute power was theirs either way.

Sound familiar?

Today there are 2 political parties: The ruling class, and the ruled.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 July 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

Roger, all this is ancient knowledge they suppressed. I am not expert on this but I read about commercial law, it just rings true. it is not hard to explain to someone why the earth is round, except to someone predetermined by commitment to beleive the earth is flat it is impossible. I learned something valuable and is something I always practiced out of frustration anyway, don't cast your pearl before swine! So there is a tennant of commercial law, one cannot bring the claim without bringing the remedy. This is why the liberal mind hates law, because it confused their fiction. Denninger said obamacare is dead because, the money is not in the system, how simple is that. In terms of universal natural law, they brought the claim without bringing the money ( the income ). Typical.

#44 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

300 more hurt by free healthcare:

Brevard County to cut back hours for some part-time employees
BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. —
Hundreds of part-time Brevard County workers have had their hours cut as the county prepares for the implementation of Obamacare.

By 2015, Obamacare will require the county to provide health care for anyone working more than 30 hours per week, which means lots of companies are cutting back the hours of part-time employees.

Brevard County has over 300 part-time workers, many of whom are in the library and parks systems.

While officials don't necessarily want to reduce hours for those employees, they'll be forced to unless the county wants to pay for full-time health benefits.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 23 July 2013 - 10:22 PM.

#45 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Free health care hypocrisy!

It's free, but the "Royals" don't want it: "Let them eat cake."

The duchess was booked into the PRIVATE hospital’s exclusive Lindo Wing, where delivery of a baby costs more than $7,500.
The child was born at 4:24 p.m. London time, about 10½ hours after Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, entered St. Mary’s Hospital in central London in the early stages of labor

Posted Image

Likewise, Royal, Elite U.S. Politicians rebel at the thought of being with the plebs.

Apr 24, 2013 - Lawmakers, Aides May Get Obamacare Exemption .... of course. the rules never apply to the "elite" political class.
LINK

Of course after being exposed as hypocrites they quickly changed their position.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 24 July 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#46 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Enough said::

Obamacare Call Center Hiring Part-Time Workers, Not Providing Healthcare...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 July 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

this thing is so nefarious there is no end to it. Now I'm not against doing something about it, like bring healthcare down to international and cash basic private cost comparison of 20% of the cabalists. Here is the connection with 15,000 irs agents. Those who can't pay, which is like anyone earning less than 100k,(60k net), or certainly 70k(45k net) will do an irs form 433a in a first step of irs collections procedings, where they specify allowable spending and take the rest of what you got. And within that 433A, 401k becomes their property, their asset. Now the fact that one cannot get to 401k money doesn't impeed irs, it is the asset on the page, that you owe them in future income. O_care just handed most all 401k assets over to the insurance companies, certainly of the class that can't pay which should be around the 60-70k income level and even up to 100k depending on existing contracts Mr. 100k has that are not allowable 433A expenses. And in the case of contracts that are not 433A allowable expenses, breaking one contract, the 1st domino is automatic bankruptcy. No one wants a 401k or any 433A asset class. Everyone should learn this document inside out. This is the key that will be used to confiscate all wealth, property, and future income.

#48 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

This is the key that will be used to confiscate
all wealth, property, and future income.

At first your post sounds ludicrous.
But then again, why should some people have savings and others don't?
We must be "fair!"
After all:
"You didn't earn that!"
;)

"The IRS will consider the value of your retirement plans, accounts receivable, equity in your home and vehicles, value of your business assets: furniture, equipment, and machinery to arrive at an acceptable offer. The figures are arrived at by assigning a “quick sale” value to the assets which is discounted from the fair market value." IRS Form 433-A Collection Information Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals

Sincerely,
Ben Dover,
Your Personal IRS Agent
Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 July 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#49 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

All that's needed is financial crisis and we wake up to this:
Cyprus agrees to convert 47.5% of deposits to recapitalize central bank...

And some would say we are nearing that crisis point:
4 in 5 U.S. adults face near-poverty, no work...

Large youth unemployment rates in the US and UK pose immediate and long-term risks and economic damage.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 July 2013 - 11:04 AM.

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

Roger, this document or it's instructions will also make links to the national standards spending
allowances, where for example one has $80 of out of pocket medical allowances per month. I have determined
from this document that one should not possess any property, or least not any equity in property.

For example a paid car could be collateralized against another loan toward an exempt property, keep
everything liened.

Further irs will claim the top line value of 401k is theirs and does not allow for after tax after penalty valuation,
and it goes on.

Every household and family needs to work through this document. Now we have a year before corporations are
subject to the obamacare, mine is a decent christian organization and we may be ok but I am not complaining for
myself I am thinking of the society and economy. Then they have a year or two of moderate penalties and then this
document comes into reality time.

My latest epiphany is that O-care is a preparation step, to crash the debt instruments, money market, municipal bonds,
treasuries etc, all the things insurance companies own, to supplement these insurance companies with a steady stream
of tax fraud income while the debt paper crashes.

This is the key that will be used to confiscate
all wealth, property, and future income.

At first your post sounds ludicrous.
But then again, why should some people have savings and others don't?
We must be "fair!"
After all:
"You didn't earn that!"
;)

"The IRS will consider the value of your retirement plans, accounts receivable, equity in your home and vehicles, value of your business assets: furniture, equipment, and machinery to arrive at an acceptable offer. The figures are arrived at by assigning a "quick sale" value to the assets which is discounted from the fair market value." IRS Form 433-A Collection Information Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals

Sincerely,
Ben Dover,
Your Personal IRS Agent
Posted Image

Edited by AChartist, 28 July 2013 - 03:52 PM.