wave 2? bottoming

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#31 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

so far so good, 1-8 hr oscillators incredibly compressed/oversold and coiled like a massive spring, and I like the short term bounce off 1285 with very good leading action by the miners, huge session again today, nice start, lets see how it develops, sustained gold decline below 1280-1285 is not good at all Senor

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

I don't put much weight on 1-minute charts but it loos like a nice impulsive 5 up from 1285 to 1296, quick little pullback to 1291-1292 and go again? we see Senor

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

seasonally this is/was the time for the low
there are several drivers for inflation. all of them are present in todays world. in the 30s folks didnt trust banks , so they took their cash and kept it @home. today, w/qe the banksters were given alot of cash. they are not lending it out. https://gracelandupd...2014mar28m2.PNG this is a big driver of inflation and as plain as day on this chart. velocity of money continues to contract. =no to little significant inflation. as marty contually points out , the biz cycle is due to top 2015.75. what that means is biz should pick up between now and then we should see signs of an improving conditions for biz. if that is the case, then inflation should start to pick up going into the cycle top.
monday is another expiration. again the holders of which long/short will not make money. so , i dont look for anything to happen until expiration monday afternoon.
lots of opportunities @the trough.
its not a sprint. unless of course you are trading.
dharma
looking for another 5 up

#34 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

imo too precise that bottom on $HUI at fib retracements. boys are painting the tape

#35 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

so far we have 3 waves off the lows is all

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

imo too precise that bottom on $HUI at fib retracements. boys are painting the tape

always.
dharma
final lows a week or 2 away? unless we show some unexpected strength

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

TK has an interesting chart

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

i know its early to point this out. but something i keep in mind is the 21-22 month cycle for gold . since the inception of the bull it has worked precisely very well. all of the 21-22 month cycles have been highs , except for the last. one. it doesnt come in until 15, but when its time comes, it will be a dominant force in the market dharma

#39 wxman

wxman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Here is my chart showing the 21 month cycle:
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOL...5&cmd=print

i know its early to point this out. but something i keep in mind is the 21-22 month cycle for gold . since the inception of the bull it has worked precisely very well. all of the 21-22 month cycles have been highs , except for the last. one. it doesnt come in until 15, but when its time comes, it will be a dominant force in the market
dharma

#40 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

Nice doji on the 5 hour gold chart.... this may be it!

http://www.investing...streaming-chart
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/