wave 2? bottoming

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#51 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

what planetary pattern are we entering here for those of us who don't know this?

#52 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

what planetary pattern are we entering here for those of us who don't know this?

Merriman

#53 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

Here's an important chart I did, it shows that US bonds will hit a big low in late 2015 to early 2016, meaning interest rates going up lots and government finding it hard to service debt which as Armstrong says is going to lead to civil unrest as people realize they don't have a pension, that the banksters and their politicians have gutted the people's trust. Very sad.

Mr. A has also said that Gold will not really take off until interest rates go up strongly. Its all about confidence, gold will move up when confidence in the system is lost. We are going to live major history as he has said.

Posted Image

Edited by Russ, 31 March 2014 - 12:55 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#54 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Now flat, do not like the look of the rally off the lows, as I said last week for now I am a near term trader only Senor

#55 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

no doubt russ. we have gotten so far in one direction. whenever the banksters are able to own the polticians, problems ensue in a big way. here we are. russ its one of the things i appreciate about marty-his historical references. he is an economic historian yellen speaking gold waiting. the daily oscillators are now in an area where rallies occur. will it this time? fridays cots(as of last tuesday) showed the commercials covering shorts and getting long. w/the market down into friday, i suspect that continued. we are in the time band merriman talks about. so far alls quiet. the indian elections are not far off now. i am looking for a game changer there. hopefully mondi doesnt need a coalition. dharma rising interest rates are gold bullish the chart of tsla is quite instructive , it had a 3 year base, once the base was broken to the upside it went up about 6x. in 2k i was on a board where a guy pointed the same thing out on sina and the result was the same. the guy retired. if ever you see a chart w/ a solid 3 yr base, let us know, and then set your traps and wait. i hemmed and procrastinated on sina, when the break came mentally i had blown it. it wont happen aagain

#56 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

gold close to new lows and silver's rally looks clearly corrective so new lows appear in the cards, if we don't hold gold 1280-1285 then 1260-1265 would appear likely, marginal new metal lows with miners not confirming would be a bullish positive "IF" it occurs Senor

#57 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

gold close to new lows and silver's rally looks clearly corrective so new lows appear in the cards, if we don't hold gold 1280-1285 then 1260-1265 would appear likely, marginal new metal lows with miners not confirming would be a bullish positive "IF" it occurs

Senor

That's exactly what I'm looking for. But, having said that, technically GDX has to move above 27 to get a green light.

#58 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

Russ "Here's an important chart I did, it shows that US bonds will hit a big low in late 2015 to early 2016, meaning interest rates going up lots and government finding it hard to service debt" My 2 cents is that interest rates will remain low or move lower until at least August of this year. Gold overall moving lower into August as well. Thanks for sharing all the great chart work :) Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#59 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

gold close to new lows and silver's rally looks clearly corrective so new lows appear in the cards, if we don't hold gold 1280-1285 then 1260-1265 would appear likely, marginal new metal lows with miners not confirming would be a bullish positive "IF" it occurs

Senor

it looks to me like gld made new lows , oversold and diverging, while gdx and gdxj did not.
it would not surprise me to see gold rally and silver languish. silver will respond to inflation
gold will respond to inflation, war, political turmoil, monetary problems etc
dharma

#60 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Here's an important chart I did, it shows that US bonds will hit a big low in late 2015 to early 2016, meaning interest rates going up lots and government finding it hard to service debt which as Armstrong says is going to lead to civil unrest as people realize they don't have a pension, that the banksters and their politicians have gutted the people's trust. Very sad.

Mr. A has also said that Gold will not really take off until interest rates go up strongly. Its all about confidence, gold will move up when confidence in the system is lost. We are going to live major history as he has said.

Posted Image

Does that mean i still have a couple of years to make $ on bonds?