#41 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

is that cycle inverting then?

Here is my chart showing the 21 month cycle:
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOL...5&cmd=print

i know its early to point this out. but something i keep in mind is the 21-22 month cycle for gold . since the inception of the bull it has worked precisely very well. all of the 21-22 month cycles have been highs , except for the last. one. it doesnt come in until 15, but when its time comes, it will be a dominant force in the market
dharma

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

i know its early to point this out. but something i keep in mind is the 21-22 month cycle for gold . since the inception of the bull it has worked precisely very well. all of the 21-22 month cycles have been highs , except for the last. one. it doesnt come in until 15, but when its time comes, it will be a dominant force in the market
dharma

thanks wxman. i think this time it is a high.
this guys view on silver http://www.safehaven...oming-in-silver
dharma

#43 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

dharma

thanks wxman. i think this time it is a high.
this guys view on silver http://www.safehaven...oming-in-silver
dharma

valid scenario, but IMO if the miners are bottoming here near the .618 retracements I think this is most likely a deep wave 2 in silver and an "ugly" bottom which would keep most of the people from participating. However as always we have to be very flexible here, a decisive decline in gold below 1280-1285 IMO opens the door new lows as well, uno day at a time and no assumptions, just wearing my traders hat

Senor

#44 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

GDXJ looks like wave 1 up is in progress here monday we will see a deep 2 of that...if i were a guessing man

#45 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

GDXJ looks like wave 1 up is in progress here
monday we will see a deep 2 of that...if i were a guessing man

or several hrs of sideways after earl high was the wave dos? we see

Senor

#46 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

GDXJ looks like wave 1 up is in progress here
monday we will see a deep 2 of that...if i were a guessing man

Could be written off as tape painting. Let's see what Monday brings.

#47 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

Doom predicted within 90 days, looks like they (Lombardi Publishing) are predicting a huge bond and stock market crash... Dear Reader: Within the next 90 days, an economic catastrophe will be headed our way. The disaster that's about to happen will blindside most Americans. And this time, the government and the Federal Reserve will not be able to help. It will cause a surge in personal bankruptcies and massive layoffs. It will make the recession of 2008 pale in comparison. It will crash retirement plans: I'm talking stocks, bonds, maybe even your own bank account. This catastrophe has already been set in motion. In the 28 years our research firm has been in business, we've never seen anything quite like it. It's even bigger than the prediction we made in 2006 about the housing market crashing. Bigger than our on-the-money forecast that stocks would start to fall in late 2007. It even trumps our call to buy gold in 2001, when it traded for less than $300 an ounce. Yours truly, George Leong, B.Comm. Lombardi Publishing Corporation 28 Years of News, Analysis and Information Services
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#48 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

not a cheery picture russ. merriman has said pretty much the same thing. too many spinning plates to speculate if this is going to happen or how it will happen merriman has the 29-march-25th of april sentiment hgnsi =3% it fell precipitously =bullish market vanes bullish consensus=47% dsi =25% its lowest reading since january the cot also showed the large specs shed longs, causing most of the war longs to cover(i hate war, and war markets). likewise the commercials covered 13% shorts and that was by tuesdays close. the market continued to tumble for the rest of the week.oi declined by 11% the miners however diverged, giving a clue that we have bottomed or are close to the bottom. this has happened @past significant bottoms, where the miners diverged and then the complex followed higher. no cbs hold silver, it is the tonnes being bought by cbs and chinese investors that has separated gold from silver. this is not unusual for the gold/silver spread to blow out , it has happened before in other crises. it is not a static relationship! dharma by the way, i mentioned awhile back that if the market pulled back to 1280ish we would have an inverse h&s pattern=too obvious dharma well how many believe the june/december double bottom? also too obvious?

Edited by dharma, 30 March 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#49 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

Yes not cheery Dharma, I wonder what these guys are looking at that leads them to believe we are just around the corner from major trouble?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#50 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

russ merriman from the 17th Everything is escalating to the March 29-April 25 period, which may be the most intense planetary pattern of a lifetime. It doesn’t mean a specific event happens then, but it could. It could also be a very profound decision made by one of several government or banking leaders, the consequences of which may not be known right away. The last time anything remotely this powerful occurred was in late July-early August 2010. At that time, the Federal Reserve Board made the decision to not end its quantitative easing program, but instead expand it into QE2. It changed the entire financial world. Investors were forced into becoming traders unless they were quite happy with returns of less than 3% over 10 years. Savers vanished from the economy as interest rates (yields on savings accounts) dropped to 0 -.25% and to this day have not recovered. he doesnt add much this week, but reiterates dharma